Rumor from Tony Pauline

Cowboyny

Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys have been calling around and doing a lot of last-minute work on the receivers. They are not just calling college coaches of receivers they have an interest in, but people outside the organization they consult with on college prospects.

Pauline is one of the most connected insiders with legitimate sources within the league. Cowboys looking at receivers isn't just smoke.

John813

Reaction score
Definitely no surprise they are looking at WRs hard this draft.

Thinking day 2 is when they pull the trigger on one.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys have been calling around and doing a lot of last-minute work on the receivers. They are not just calling college coaches of receivers they have an interest in, but people outside the organization they consult with on college prospects.

Pauline is one of the most connected insiders with legitimate sources within the league. Cowboys looking at receivers isn't just smoke.
First two picks realistically could be receivers. Hmmm……

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Yeah I know it isn't smoke, I have repeated this to non Cowboys fans that they are really interested in WR high up in this draft. Seems somewhat strange they messed it up so bad last year they are trying to overcompensate now.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Yeah I know it isn't smoke, I have repeated this to non Cowboys fans that they are really interested in WR high up in this draft. Seems somewhat strange they messed it up so bad last year they are trying to overcompensate now.
Just making sure that doesn't happen again.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Hearing they love Mingo, which makes a ton of sense. He fits their prototype to a tee over those undersized receivers this yr.
So Mel Kiper might have actually guessed the Cowboys top picks correctly two years straight. :flagwave:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
He does have legitimate sources inside the league.
What do you think about taking the offensive weapons really means? 1. They don’t trust Gallup/Tolbert. 2. They hated Shultz. 3.The Cowboys just want to add more weapons for Dak.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Maybe in 3 years. He’s raw. He’s not going to get a ton of field time in 2023 assuming Cooks, Lamb and Gallup are healthy.
Guys like you crack me up. He had 5tds against Bama not Colgate. His speed in pads is like D Jax. He will be a playmaker from day 1.