1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

Rumor: Lincoln Riley "Very High" on the radar of Jerry and Stephen Jones

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Cas2800, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Haimerej

Haimerej Well-Known Member

2,080 Messages
    2,710 Likes Received
    I'm not saying they don't get more. I read your point as each program gets 15 per class. That's an exaggeration. If you meant there's 15 amongst those programs in total, ok.

2. cheftjpeck

cheftjpeck Well-Known Member

1,090 Messages
    1,066 Likes Received
    I thought Garrett was leaving ?

3. Parcells4Life

Parcells4Life Well-Known Member

3,569 Messages
    5,881 Likes Received
    If Lincoln could get someone like Venables or Aranda to come with him it’d be perfect. Pair the best offensive and defensive minds in the country together.

4. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Well-Known Member

7,485 Messages
    4,597 Likes Received
    Lincoln reminds me of Jason Garrett. Pass. Seems like a good offensive coordinator but not a good head coach. This team needs a mean presence as a leader of men.

5. Rajat

Rajat Well-Known Member

1,348 Messages
    1,883 Likes Received
    I don't understand why Riley is such a hot commodity when he really has not done much in college. When the time comes to face the best in the nation, his team tanks. He might be a good OC but a head coach, that to in NFL might be a reach IMO.

6. blumayne38

blumayne38 Well-Known Member

2,818 Messages
    1,776 Likes Received
    Off topic, but watching Irvin trying to defend dak is hurting me emotionally...:(

7. Sheepherder

Sheepherder Member

59 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    Let’s see, just recently it was reported that Dallas was interested in Myer, now it’s Riley. I mean come on, we know well enough that Jerry will play this thing as long as he can, then we’ll all end up most likely let down. Let’s just hope that he does the right thing for the team.

8. Sheepherder

Sheepherder Member

59 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    I’m with you.

superonyx likes this.