RUMOR: Terry Glenn to Commanders?

Gryphon

Merge Ahead
Reaction score
Taken from another site for what it is worth...

==QUOTE==========
My friend from VA just texted me saying DC radio is reporting the Skins have already offered a contract to Glenn. He's supposed to fly up there for a physical tomorrow. Anyone else heard anything?

BTW....you can check my posting history..i'm not the type of poster to just make things up and post it for a reaction. I'm really wanting to know if anyone (Roy especially) knows of any validity to this.
============

I don't see it happening,...but we will see.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I'd say that dudes friend is full of grade A bull crap.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Wait a minute. How is this possible? Doesn't he have to make it through waivers first? And if he is going up there tomorrow, does anyone think the skins tampered?

Gryphon

Merge Ahead
Reaction score
Again, I do not think that it is true...however if it is this will make our division a little more competitive.

CoCo

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2158854 said:
Wait a minute. How is this possible? Doesn't he have to make it through waivers first? And if he is going up there tomorrow, does anyone think the skins tampered?

After X number of years in the league a player does not go through waivers if I recall correctly.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Vets of a certain amount of years (probably over four) don't go through waivers, they are fa's.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2158854 said:

Who really cares, I don't... They have NOBODY to get him the ball...:lmao2:

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
I hope this is a rumor. This was just another reason why I was in favor of keeping him on the team. If TG finds his way to washington healthy and Boldin ends up in Philly we could be looking at a stronger division to face.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Why would the skins do this

they already have a speed guy in Moss, and they have Randle El, plus Cooley, and two rookie WR's

glenn would be no where near a fit for them.

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
dargonking999;2158881 said:
Why would the skins do this

they already have a speed guy in Moss, and they have Randle El, plus Cooley, and two rookie WR's

glenn would be no where near a fit for them.
Could it really hurt them?

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
speedkilz88;2158867 said:
Vets of a certain amount of years (probably over four) don't go through waivers, they are fa's.

Steven Jones just said that he (TG) can resign with anyone once he clears waivers.

Maybe he was confused or mistaken but he just said that on the Ticket.

streetcredit

Reaction score
Dallas files tampering charges....Goodell forces Commanders to start Snyder at left tackle

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
ABQcowboyJR;2158876 said:
I hope this is a rumor. This was just another reason why I was in favor of keeping him on the team. If TG finds his way to washington healthy and Boldin ends up in Philly we could be looking at a stronger division to face.

At least you have sense enough to not think its a joke. I don't want to have to cover Glenn twice a year. Once is too much.

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
dargonking999;2158895 said:
could it really help them?
If he is healthy I could see it doing them a lot of good. TG helped us a lot when we were struggling. Thats here nor there; I can see washington making a move like this.

Gryphon

Merge Ahead
Reaction score
jobberone;2158897 said:
At least you have sense enough to not think its a joke. I don't want to have to cover Glenn twice a year. Once is too much.

If you add Santana Moss to the mix, we will really be challenged.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Gryphon;2158843 said:
Taken from another site for what it is worth...

==QUOTE==========
My friend from VA just texted me saying DC radio is reporting the Skins have already offered a contract to Glenn. He's supposed to fly up there for a physical tomorrow. Anyone else heard anything?

BTW....you can check my posting history..i'm not the type of poster to just make things up and post it for a reaction. I'm really wanting to know if anyone (Roy especially) knows of any validity to this.
============

I don't see it happening,...but we will see.

Is it possible that maybe, MAYBE the word "Skins" could have been a typo, and that guy may have meant to type "Eagles" instead?

Just wondering...