RUMOR: Texans will take Bush

Drlabon

Reaction score
Hello,

Long time reader first time poster.

I have a friend who knows a member of the defensive staff (Not the water boy) on the Texans and he tells me that while the defensive staff recommends mario williams as the top pick, the Texans have decided to take Bush. Anything can happen between now and the draft but I thought I would share what inside information I have.

Drlabon

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
this has now happened 20,000 times

A poster on his first post citing he knows inside info

SouthernStar

Reaction score
And I have a groundhog that came out, saw his shaddow, and said that the Texans will take Bush.

And every mock draft from here to kingdom come says the same thing.

Thanks for the "inside" info.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Drlabon said:
Hello,

I have a friend who knows a member of the defensive staff (Not the water boy) on the Texans and he tells me that while the defensive staff recommends mario williams as the top pick, the Texans have decided to take Bush. Anything can happen between now and the draft but I thought I would share what inside information I have.

Drlabon
:welcome:

Hope you'll post more often.

Don't let the skepticism trouble you. It's a natural by-product of the Internet.

I think they'll take Bush too unless a great deal gets offered to them.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Drlabon said:
Hello,

Drlabon

Thanks if this is legit.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
Drlabon said:
Hello,

Drlabon
Nice first post!

COWBOYSNUM1

Reaction score
Yes, every mock from here to kingdom come has said that the Texans will take Bush. Last year those same mocks had 49ers taking Aaron Rodgers. And he fell to #24. INSIDE INFO is always better than mock drafts. Thanks for the good info and:welcome: to the board.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Drlabon said:
Hello,

Drlabon

Shots fired at Lexington, Colonists declare war

calico

Reaction score
It is that time of the year...smoke screen time for every damn team. Don't believe a damn thing until Fags...errrr....Tags is at the podium next week.

What kills me about this draft is that Bush as the #1 is such a huge lock. If history can tell us anything...then we have no idea how well anyone will do in the pros, no matter what the talking hair and others tell us.

gbrittain

Reaction score
Drlabon said:
Hello,

Drlabon

Dude,

Dont sweat the skepticism. I for one would never post "inside info" because this is exactly the junk you get in return and I would not want to leak inside info because I value my sources friendship.

My brother works directly for Bud Adams the owner of the Titans and I also know personally one of the top exuctives of the Titans rather well.

Two things there:

A) Obviously I would not post inside info if my sources did not want it revealed. If they do not mind if it is revealed that means that it is pretty much common knowledge to the public as it is.

B) In the event that I did post something on this site that was truly indeed inside info and it turned out that the team went a different direction then your a laughing stock.

Needless to say A is way more important to me than B.

However, if you do have inside info and you can let it out without hurting your relationship with your source then go for it.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Drlabon said:
Not to feed the skepticism and I wouldn't mind revealing the source but I am just parnoid about giving out names, but I will say that he is a defensive coach on the team and you might even guess right. He was on the Detroit Lions last year (as a coach), then was hired at Buffalo this year (following Juron) before being allowed to join the Texans staff after Kubiak was hired (think Aggie ties). Finally, If I am wrong, I am wrong, and its not like I get paid or anything.

DrLabon

ooo pick me pick me. im pretty sure i have the answer

who is .....

guess i shouldnt say it

TheHustler

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. The Super Mario stuff was probably a smoke screen anyway.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Shots fired at Lexington, Colonists declare war

Ouch! That is brutal!

Hopefully Drlabon has a sense of humor and can see why everyone is reacting this way. I think it has been a foregone conclusion that the Texans would take Bush since he declared for the draft. Any other suggestions such as Williams or Young are clearly smokescreens that are not fooling anyone.

Welcome aboard anyhow.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
Drlabon said:
Hello,

Drlabon

OMG no way they are going to take the best player in the entire draft i can hardly believe it...............DUH

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
This has got to be the best kept secret of the entire offseason. The Texans want to draft Bush? Who woulda thunk it?:rolleyes:

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH said:
This has got to be the best kept secret of the entire offseason. The Texans want to draft Bush? Who woulda thunk it?:rolleyes:
Mock drafts are being shredded around the world as we speak.

sporadic

Reaction score
I live in the Houston area...sports radio down here is going another direction. It seems that McNair is getting threats by financial sponsors: Take Vince Young or else. The Houston financial powers want the hometown kid and are using their financial leverage to try and get management to take VY.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
sporadic said:
I live in the Houston area...sports radio down here is going another direction. It seems that McNair is getting threats by financial sponsors: Take Vince Young or else. The Houston financial powers want the hometown kid and are using their financial leverage to try and get management to take VY.

When you let people outside the organization make the calls on who you draft I would consider that poor management.