Rumor Why Dak won’t Sign

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The Rumor was brought up by Jesse Holley. He says that Dak doesn’t want to sign his new contract because he doesn’t want to play with Garrett anymore. That the contract is a done deal but, Says that Dak doesn’t want to waste his career away like Romo did. I know it’s been Daks dream to play for Dallas but next season I can’t blame him for looking to move on.
LOL, that's the stupidest nonsense I have ever heard. As much as I would like Garrett to be gone, I'd much rather play from him and the Cowboys, an Owner who will spend $$$, a top OL, top RB, top WRs and not take a chance ending up with Denver or Cincy. Holley is a clown.

Proximo

Reaction score
Every now and then I pop into the Overtime Zone (formerly Rant Zone) for a laugh, and it ALWAYS delivers.

This visit was no exception.

lol

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Holley is either FOS or is selling out Dak. Either way he should stay quiet with a statement like this.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
MEANWHILE....
3gzo76.jpg

T-RO

Reaction score
The Rumor was brought up by Jesse Holley. He says that Dak doesn’t want to sign his new contract because he doesn’t want to play with Garrett anymore. That the contract is a done deal but, Says that Dak doesn’t want to waste his career away like Romo did. I know it’s been Daks dream to play for Dallas but next season I can’t blame him for looking to move on.

Link?

BoysForLife

Reaction score

If true, then I would actually laugh pretty hard if Dak got his way and got JG fired.

Garrett turned on Romo the first chance he got because the thought the "hot hand" would provide him cover for a while.
If it ultimately ends up costing him his job, I'll pop a bottle of bubbly and celebrate on his grave for a variety of reasons.

#1 Because it would probably be best for the team long run, but a close second because that red headed turncoat blankety blank would finally get his just desserts for what he pulled in 16.

Reaction score
I know who he is. Was just making a funny

I'll give Holley credit for milking his contest win to its fullest, but his opinions have zero weight and his marginal Cowboy contributions puts him into the "who the heck cares" category. A comment like this is worthy of a firing. Let him and Broaddus put a show together somewhere else.

csirl

Reaction score
Garrett & Dak are welded at the hip. Good season, both stay. Poor season, both go.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Click bait media artistry. Sports media is starting to resemble TMZ.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Transition tag him. He should be happy with that, right? Any team can offer him any contract without penalty.
Why would the Cowboys do that when they could give him the exclusive franchise tag??

Flamma

Reaction score
Why would the Cowboys do that when they could give him the exclusive franchise tag??

To begin with, it's cheaper. Secondly, the Cowboys have nothing to lose if Dak is asking for top money. The worst that could happen is they would have to match close to what he is already asking for.