Rush has run his course

shabazz

Reaction score
the defense is playing well but the offense is putting up enough points to win.

The team wins baby.

If somebody isn't happy about this, hum.............

Exactly right. They make it sound like our defense scored 25 points and Rush laid an egg.

the last egg I saw laid was a 3 point performance by their boy in the season opener

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
the running backs ran for a combined 55 yard and Rush still managed to score 25 points with no help from the running game. It wasn’t a 11-10 win….it was a 25-10 win. Nice try though

I believe the team scored 3 whole points in Daks only game this year…..guess that wasn’t enough to let the defense win the game that time.
defense lost that game for dak. they should have held them to 2 or less points. :rolleyes:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
the running backs ran for a combined 55 yard and Rush still managed to score 25 points with no help from the running game. It wasn’t a 11-10 win….it was a 25-10 win. Nice try though

I believe the team scored 3 whole points in Daks only game this year…..guess that wasn’t enough to let the defense win the game that time.
The defense is winning these games. If you think Rush is, you’re entitled to your opinion.

Xeven

Reaction score
I think Rush could win but not injured Rusty Dak. Just opinion,

shabazz

Reaction score
The defense is winning these games. If you think Rush is, you’re entitled to your opinion.

never said that Rush was. It’s a combined effort and while the running backs aren’t getting yards or scoring, Rush and his receivers are finding the end zone. Defense is playing great but isn’t the best in the league yet

this isn’t the legion of boom or the 85 bears where they don’t need their offense to score more than 20 points

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
never said that Rush was. It’s a combined effort and while the running backs aren’t getting yards or scoring, Rush and his receivers are finding the end zone. Defense is playing great but isn’t the best in the league yet

this isn’t the legion of boom or the 85 bears where they don’t need their offense to score more than 20 points
Defense hasn’t allowed any team this year over 20 pts.

shabazz

Reaction score
I'm very much pro Cowboys and pro Dak. But to be truthful, he hasn't played well since middle of last year.

there is still the strong possibility that “ if one likes their Daktor, they can still keep their Dakter”

now that turned out to be incorrect in the past , but in this situation Jerry will keep his 160 million dollar mistake

zerofill

Reaction score
Stafford could definitely get flustered if we are constantly pressuring him.
I wouldn't be shocked if we beat them.

If we can be in his face a lot, he will make mistakes.

He relies so much on Kupp it is insane.

Let us see if SF's defense can do anything.
I definitely think ours is better.

zerofill

Reaction score
there is still the strong possibility that “ if one likes their Daktor, they can still keep their Dakter”

now that turned out to be incorrect in the past , but in this situation Jerry will keep his 160 million dollar mistake

No doubt... he won't sit him any longer than he has to. He is going to make that big contract play.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I think the defense will get after Stafford and it will be a close game, but a win for us.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas was 0-1 and had lost their starting QB. Dallas was declared dead.

But Rush came in and saved the Dallas season. He has overachieved and is the first quarter of the season MVP. Dallas is now 3-1, and 2-0 in the division. Thank you Cooper Rush.

But now Dallas must think long term. IF Prescott is ready for this weeks game against LAR he MUST play. Even if Dallas looks bad on offense and loses against LAR, Prescott needs to play to knock off the rust and get reps with the offense in a real game, not practice.

The game that matters is the week after, the Philadelphia game. The divisional game.

Rush has put Dallas in a great position. But Dallas needs to build on that. The next two weeks will have a large say to what kind of team Dallas actually has.

Let's go Boys!!!

Dak will return and have a chance to improve upon his horrific performance against Tampa. But make no mistake, if he plays poorly or loses the LA and Philly games, the boo birds aren't going away and neither are Coopers supporters.

ghst187

Reaction score
I suspect Rush will have us such a huge lead by the fourth quarter that Dak can come in and get some reps…

Mr_Slicky

Reaction score
The more Rush plays the harder it will get. There will be more and more film on him however, each game gives him more experience. Defensive coordinators always seem to figure out quarterbacks. Especially inexperienced ones.

lqmac1

Reaction score
If Dak had even 1/2 of Cooper’s football IQ, he might be pretty solid.But, we’ve seen for 6-7 yrs, he just doesn’t.
Nope! He’s got the skill set but zero mental! Idk if it’s the injuries, being figured out or what but it’s time to move one and get some picks for him and get rid of that contract

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Dallas was 0-1 and had lost their starting QB. Dallas was declared dead.

But Rush came in and saved the Dallas season. He has overachieved and is the first quarter of the season MVP. Dallas is now 3-1, and 2-0 in the division. Thank you Cooper Rush.

But now Dallas must think long term. IF Prescott is ready for this weeks game against LAR he MUST play. Even if Dallas looks bad on offense and loses against LAR, Prescott needs to play to knock off the rust and get reps with the offense in a real game, not practice.

The game that matters is the week after, the Philadelphia game. The divisional game.

Rush has put Dallas in a great position. But Dallas needs to build on that. The next two weeks will have a large say to what kind of team Dallas actually has.

Let's go Boys!!!
Depends on which Dak we get when he comes back.
If it's the Tampa Bay Dak, we will not win another game this season.