Twitter: Rush is 6th in QB Rating

Naruto

Reaction score
I really feel like there is huge difference in the quality of opponents Dak is 0-2 against the quality of line play and the penalties they incurred. The front 7 of both tampa and San Fran. So im not willing to say that both those disasters are all on dak. and I feel like if you change the name on the back of the jersey the results are no different.

I am however ok with not going back should we see this type of success against the Rams and Philly. Some of this is Moore hes changed too.

Dak's not just 0-2 against his last 2 quality opponents he's damn near 0-fer his entire career against quality opponents. He's a known commodity in this regard.

Kirk Cousins has this distinction and so should Dak

Dak being a guaranteed loss against quality competition is the only reason we're having these discussions. The prospect of a bus driver that may eek out some wins against better teams is tantalizing. It's worked before in the NFL why not us?

DFWJC

Reaction score
Last edited:

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dak's not just 0-2 against his last 2 quality opponents he's damn near 0-fer his entire career against quality opponents. He's a known commodity in this regard.

Dak being a guaranteed loss against quality competition is the only reason we're having these discussions. The prospect of a bus driver that may eek out some wins against better teams is tantalizing. It's worked before in the NFL why not us?
To be fair, Cousins has led the Vikings over Green Bay 3 straight years
:muttley:

erod

Reaction score
Not sure if I would agree it would depend on what it is you are interested in. QBR seems to be a more modern system that encompasses the threat of the QB run. Quarterback rating is still the better indicator of how well a player can throw the ball compared to his peers.
No it's not. QB rating treats a screen pass that goes 90 yards for a TD like a 60-yard throw in stride. It also treats garbage time against prevent defenses the same as the start of the game.

QBR is much better, but most all stats are BS in the end.

starfan1

Reaction score

do you know who the owner is?....... OK then its futile to have these biatch sessions oh and btw we havent played auqality team yet the bungles are the bungles again

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I guess it's official. Cooper Rush is a top 6 QB.

Daks QBR is 23.9. That's good for 30th.

Why would we sit the 6th best QB for 30th?

Do the right thing, Jerry.

Small sample size says relax.

It's why we can't have nice things.

Cowboys fans so willing to throw away assets prematurely and unnecessarily.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yet your basing your knee jerking on 2 games?

I'm so glad you have no say in any decision making with Cowboys.

Stephen or Jerry deserve every criticism but would still trust their knowledge over yours.
Sure, Rush is the unknown. That is exciting.

We know what Dak is.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
With Rush it is about the team concept..they win and lose as a team.you can see that with the way they have played so far.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Small sample size says relax.

It's why we can't have nice things.

Cowboys fans so willing to throw away assets prematurely and unnecessarily.
One has 60+ games under his belt to have an actual real ranking and the other 3 entire games. this place has gone full tard,,.,.

full-1.jpg

blueblood70

Reaction score
Garet was better than Aikman small sample size stats say so.,not sure how Aikman got his job back after Garett and Burlein outplayed him.

Jason Garrett
Pass attempts: 294
Percentage: 56.1
TD–INT: 11–5
Passing yards: 2,042
Passer rating: 83.2

Ken

Reaction score
Hillarious. NOW they want to talk about Rating and QBR.

NOW.

Too funny.