Russel Wilson Scares me!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The Defense actually did a great job of containing and limiting Wilson for a while in last season's game. I think they're even better this season.

glimmerman

Reaction score
We have done pretty good against him last year. Hold him in the pocket and crash it. They will adjust if he runs like cam did. But I don’t think he will. We have a fast Defensive unit.

Carson

Reaction score
I’d be more worried if they had a consistent running game and Doug Baldwin

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Russell Wilson is the most overrated qb in the nfl.
I could see why some fans of the Cowboys or Packers may think so.

career
vs DAL
62 of 99 480 yd 5.9 ypa 4 td 2 int 83.7

vs GB
84 of 145 925 yd 6.4 ypa 7 td 6 int 75.8

vs all other teams
1,710 of 2,659 21,295 yd 8.0 ypa 155 td 51 int 100.5

For whatever reason, Wilson has never done anything against the Cowboys. And that's been against below-average to bad Dallas defenses.

Techsass

Reaction score
I could see why some fans of the Cowboys or Packers may think so.

For whatever reason, Wilson has never done anything against the Cowboys. And that's been against below-average to bad Dallas defenses.
Sounds like the football gods like cheese & BBQ more than they do coffee. Plus I think they all use MACs.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
Wilson is pretty much all they on offense this team needs to take advantage of this opportunity

reddyuta

Reaction score
I really like Russell wilson,he has carried their team for years with a crappy Oline.If the game is withing 7 points and he has the ball for the final drive then we are in trouble.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
He shouldn't get half that time as bad as that o line is.
Of course if Wilson stays in the pocket he will not get anywhere near 5-8 seconds with his line, but if he gets outside the pocket look out!! That is why I have stated we need to rush under control and keep him in the pocket.

Aven8

Reaction score
We need a controlled rush vs Wilson. Don’t let him buy 5-8 seconds. We might not want to do many twist or stunts vs him. D Lineman need their eyes on him at all times. Send 5-6 guys at times, but blitz under control. Don’t let him side step you. I trust our CB’s in man as long as Wilson doesn’t get out of the pocket. It cannot be stated enough. Rush under control.

If there is anyone that knows how to defend him it's Marinelli. He's done a great job containing him.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I'm not scared of ****, neither should the Cowboys be.
Of course I’m not scared, but I do understand the ability Wilson has when he gets out of the pocket. Hopefully we will be able to control his scrambling.

Rayman70

Reaction score
If anyone knows Wilson better than us, its Kris Richard. I feel very content going into this game knowing who our db coach is.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Our db's are going to use every trick in the book covering the receivers today..they have to.

GenoT

Reaction score
We need a controlled rush vs Wilson. Don’t let him buy 5-8 seconds. We might not want to do many twist or stunts vs him. D Lineman need their eyes on him at all times. Send 5-6 guys at times, but blitz under control. Don’t let him side step you. I trust our CB’s in man as long as Wilson doesn’t get out of the pocket. It cannot be stated enough. Rush under control.
Wilson’s been sacked a league-leading 12 times (6 in each game). He’s missing his #1 WR and SEA has no dependable running game.

We’ve recorded 9 sacks in two games.

Do the math.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
This thread sounds like something from one of our old posters at DC.com ......... 43harris43. Dude was scared poopless of his own reflection.
Your post sounds pretty lame. Do I really need to explain this to you. I’m not “really” scared of Wilson, but I do realize if we consistently allow him to scramble around for 5-8 seconds he can beat us even with a bunch of no name receivers.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
This thread sounds like something from one of our old posters at DC.com ......... 43harris43. Dude was scared poopless of his own reflection.
Lol. He was the biggest Egals troll I've ever seen.