RustyBourneHorse
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 49,372
- Reaction score
- 57,505
So, always nice to see a win, especially for the Battle of Texas. Didn't do this when we beat Washington,but I should do it more (maybe).
But yes, I will select 3 players who I think deserve a game ball in our win today.
Game Ball 1: Dak - as frustrating as that first half was, he was downright clutch on the last two drives. Definitely deserves a game ball
Game Ball 2: CeeDee Lamb - where would the team be without him? He's been a great player for us, and he had a legendary performance. Well done by him.
Game Ball 3: Gary - he had a lot of great pressures on Stroud today and a couple great drive killing sacks on Stroud. Hope our defence keeps doing that. Also, he was helpful in shutting down Houston's rushing attack.
But yes, I will select 3 players who I think deserve a game ball in our win today.
Game Ball 1: Dak - as frustrating as that first half was, he was downright clutch on the last two drives. Definitely deserves a game ball
Game Ball 2: CeeDee Lamb - where would the team be without him? He's been a great player for us, and he had a legendary performance. Well done by him.
Game Ball 3: Gary - he had a lot of great pressures on Stroud today and a couple great drive killing sacks on Stroud. Hope our defence keeps doing that. Also, he was helpful in shutting down Houston's rushing attack.
