http://i5.***BLOCKED***/albums/y194/juck/casp.jpg

links18

Reaction score
19568.jpg

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN;2495841 said:
RW11 has a toe injury...

It's not a toe injury, its the foot I believe.

But regardless, I see what you're getting at juckie, but the dude has been with the team a little over a month and is battling a foot injury. Not to mention he has TO and Witten on his team. Let's hold off on the 30 TD's and 2000 yards receiving expectations.

juck

Reaction score
Ok if hes hurt get him off the field.If hes on the field then he should be able to do something.sorry.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
juckie;2495867 said:
Ok if hes hurt get him off the field.If hes on the field then he should be able to do something.sorry.
He's occupying at least one defender on every play and he is blocking down field. He has caught every catchable pass thrown his way. What more can he do?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
juckie;2495867 said:

T.O. only had 3 catches, maybe we should get him off as well and start Crayton, Austin and Stanback.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
TheCount;2495889 said:
T.O. only had 3 catches, maybe we should get him off as well and start Crayton, Austin and Stanback.

Don't go there. I got stones thrown at me last week for posting that Garrett should bench T.O. :lmao2:

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
juckie;2495867 said:

Does this argument apply towards all players?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2495878 said:
He's occupying at least one defender on every play and he is blocking down field. He has caught every catchable pass thrown his way. What more can he do?

That is not true, he has multiple drops

14 catches in 8 games:mad: :mad:

jake18

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2495878 said:

Get open so his QB can throw it to him so the team can score touchdowns??????