Ryan Flournoy amped for likely NFL debut for Cowboys vs. Steelers

Hardline

Reaction score
FRISCO, Texas — Ryan Flournoy hasn't taken a single snap since the Dallas Cowboys completed their preseason takedown of the Los Angeles Chargers on Aug. 24, a contest in which he had three catches, 30 yards and a touchdown on three targets.

He finished the preseason with a total of seven catches, 53 yards and two touchdowns over the course of the final two preseason games alone, and that was more than enough, in conjunction with a very impressive training camp in Oxnard, to secure his seat on the 53-man roster.

But then came his next challenge: making his NFL debut.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/ryan-flournoy-amped-for-likely-nfl-debut-for-cowboys-vs-steelers

stinkface

Reaction score
We have a better chance of Duece playing Wide receiver. No doubt he will go on the 53. Highly doubtful he will be activated. Hope I am wrong. We need a big bodied WO who has speed and size.

Shane612

Reaction score
We have a better chance of Duece playing Wide receiver. No doubt he will go on the 53. Highly doubtful he will be activated. Hope I am wrong. We need a big bodied WO who has speed and size.
I’d take a big strong WR who can run about 4.5/40 and run great routes and jump line a kangaroo, like Michael Irving and Alvin Harper.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's already on the 53 and has been all season or another team would have signed him. He has been on the inactive list every week so far.

He will be active this week though because they will be down one WR.

rambo2

Reaction score
Flournoy has been on the 53 all season. He will be active this week.