Ryan Flournoy amped for likely NFL debut for Cowboys vs. Steelers

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We have a better chance of Duece playing Wide receiver. No doubt he will go on the 53. Highly doubtful he will be activated. Hope I am wrong. We need a big bodied WO who has speed and size.
I am SURE....you meant "strength" going without saying with "big body".

We need someone that can manhandle the defense AND the ball.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Ryan Flourney is but one lonely player, among many youngsters, that we have to rely upon in the future. We're a gradually developing team of very talented players who will require patience and sound coaching to get rolling as championship contenders.

In the meantime, patience will be required while their abilities are developed into what great teams must have in their systems. We have many youngsters on both sides of the ball with talents that demand time to become better prepared to win.
I see this team as one that really needs sufficient time to develop their skills. It's a long process. It'll be a marathon, not a sprint. :flagwave:

We’ve been a young gradually developing team for about 2 decades now.

stinkface

Reaction score
I am SURE....you meant "strength" going without saying with "big body".

We need someone that can manhandle the defense AND the ball.
I thought he was a bit bigger. 6 foot 1 inch and 202 lbs isn't that big. Thought he was an inch taller and 215. I think.he is 24 so he probably won't get much bigger. I know he tested very well at the combine.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Let's hope Flourney runs wild on 'em -- maybe like 9 receptions for 150 yards, three TDs and numerous pats on the back.:thumbup:
And that merely in the first half, mind you -- in the second half, it gets much better . . .:omg:

Last edited:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Honestly outside of 88 and Tolbert the rest of these receivers are meh. Mine if them excite me.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Ryan Flourney is but one lonely player, among many youngsters, that we have to rely upon in the future. We're a gradually developing team of very talented players who will require patience and sound coaching to get rolling as championship contenders.

In the meantime, patience will be required while their abilities are developed into what great teams must have in their systems. We have many youngsters on both sides of the ball with talents that demand time to become better prepared to win.
I see this team as one that really needs sufficient time to develop their skills. It's a long process. It'll be a marathon, not a sprint. :flagwave:
It's already been a marathon it's been like 30 years I don't know how much patience I have left for life for that matter.
We need a real Coach that can fast track these kids into championship form so us old guys can see a super bowl before we hit the box.