Ryan Mallett any interest?

RS12

Reaction score
Why not? We already have a few guys who look like they are sleeping through games.

Satchel89

Reaction score
No. He's another guy with the huge arm syndrome. Great arm yes, but he doesn't do anything with it

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Mallett is probably the stupidest QB out there, no thanks. I would rather give up a 3rd for Hoyer than bring this guy in for free!

Reaction score
Playing the QB position successfully in the NFL requires intelligence. Mallett is as smart as a box of paper clips. He will never succeed at this level.

coogrfan

Reaction score
No, he couldn't win that debacle of a Houston job and add to the fact that he is a bonehead...missed team flight due to traffic, slept in and missed meetings, etc. So no.

This. 1st round physical tools, undrafted FA brain.

The Natural

Reaction score
A couple of years ago when he was with New England I proposed giving up a 2nd for him. It looks silly now but since the pick became Gavin Escobar I don't think it was a bad idea. Granted I had no idea then what an airhead he was.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
I was very unimpressed with the way he carried himself on Hard Knocks. Granted, it's a TV show but you have to be a lot more focused to play QB. Overslept through practice because he didn't hear his phone? C'mon dude.