Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jesse Peel ‏@JPSportsRuckus 9m9 minutes ago
#RyanMallett #Texans

CSV2OkAWoAANxc_.jpg

mrmojo

Reaction score
I wouldn't put it past this FO to see him in pads by next week....

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Boom arm, bust brain. Honestly, he has a slower release and is less accurate than Tim Tebow was. The only thing keeping him in this league was the hoodie syndrome and his huge arm. I expect to see him on a faces of meth ad in 10 years...

speedkilz88

Reaction score
If he wasn't such a mental midget I wouldn't mind a free look over Weedon or Moore. But he obviously has run out of chances. I don't think Jerry ever had interest in him when he was in the draft. I'm sure he knows everything about the guys coming out of Arkansas.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Hell to the no. Dude is a bad player and apparently an idiot to boot. Roll with what we have and hope the football gods show mercy at some point before Romo returns.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
I gotta say, that is one thing this team is missing on it.

A coke head.

HoustonSucks

Reaction score
I'd rather have my head bashed in than take a Texans reject. Their QB situation makes ours look like sunshine in May. I mean our backups play as well as their starters. REALLY?

Also, they jettisoned Fitzpatrick. Their GM makes Jerry look like Einstein.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Haha I'm a fan of Big Tex, but I'd rather play Cassel. Aren't Mallet and Weeden basically the same player? Cannon arm but can't play.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Boom arm, bust brain. Honestly, he has a slower release and is less accurate than Tim Tebow was. The only thing keeping him in this league was the hoodie syndrome and his huge arm. I expect to see him on a faces of meth ad in 10 years...

Ryan Leaf must be his daddy, would be proud I'm sure.

rynochop

Reaction score
Also walking off early at halftime after being pulled probably didn't help. I bet he doesn't get another snap in the nfl