S Roy Williams

ghst187

Reaction score
This may have already discussed to death here, I'm not sure....
But since we now have two Roy Williams, kidding, since it looks like the S Roy W hasn't played that well in quite a while to justify his money and he has failed to solidify our secondary coverage...do you guys think we should try to trade S Roy for draft pick/s or another player or what?
If we should trade for draft picks, what do you think we'd get?
I would think we could get a first day pick, maybe Roy and a 6th for a 2nd or something like that if we see a player drop that we covet on draft day.
thoughts?

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ghst187;2506220 said:
This may have already discussed to death here, I'm not sure....
But since we now have two Roy Williams, kidding, since it looks like the S Roy W hasn't played that well in quite a while to justify his money and he has failed to solidify our secondary coverage...do you guys think we should try to trade S Roy for draft pick/s or another player or what?
If we should trade for draft picks, what do you think we'd get?
I would think we could get a first day pick, maybe Roy and a 6th for a 2nd or something like that if we see a player drop that we covet on draft day.
thoughts?

I think we might be able to get Mr. Irrelevant for him. Seriously, Roy has no trade value.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
He has no trade value imo because of his contract and his poor play. Only player I'd want to trade that has value is Marcus Spears. I can see a 4-3 team giving us a 5th for him, possibly.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Roy has trade value, you aren't going to get a 1st rounder for him straight up but he's got some value. I don't think they'll trade him though.

IlliniNation

Reaction score
With Hamlin's play, and using Henry at S at times, I think they should look to have him back on our roster next year.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I can't imagine anyone trading him for the current deal he's got. If he's not in Dallas next year it will be because he gets cut.