Sad Panthers

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Should’ve been a 3 TD+ wrecking. Still pi$$ed at the late scores allowed.

It was still a quality win against a good team. The late scores made my afternoon a bit more stressful than it should have been, but the Cowboys already made a statement in my opinion.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The Panther's D will serve them well this season. It's just no match to the Cowboy's offense. Give our own guys the due credit rather than putting down our opponent.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I mean, they're saying "Remember, Dallas was gifted a TD" and we was.

McCarthy allowed a blow out, dominate win, to turn into a close game that makes little things like that matter when they shouldn't.

Carolina was gifted a TD also. If you are going to play that narrative, then play it both sides as it really was.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Carolina was gifted a TD also. If you are going to play that narrative, then play it both sides as it really was.
That hit was not the same as a fumble recovery on our side of the field.

The fact still remains that we had a 3 TD lead in the 4th quarter and needed a first down to seal the game because we went soft.

That's embarrassing and weak. We have a problem at head coach. You keep the boot on the neck or else don't even show up.

MikeKaT0315

Reaction score
Not trying to talk trash as I have been pretty cool headed when it came to this game but it's funny to see some of you call some of us Panthers fans delusional when some of y'all are acting that you faced a 0-3 team who was talking smack saying that you are going to kill us.

Let's be real here, you probably haven't watched one single Panther game outside of this game against you guys. Last season, this team kept games close, even against playoff teams. I truly believe this defense is legit and that the offense has playmakers but we are a really young team still gelling, I don't expect us to when every game and this game was a wake up call for the Panthers, for sure.

Here's the thing, of course we are going to have fans who will cry about things but you can't sit here and tell me that you guys don't have the same type of fans on here. Some of y'all are proclaiming the Cowboys Superbowl Champions already and we are not even out of the first half of the season. So yeah, let's not hate on all Panther fans here.

Hope you guys have a good season!