Sadly it sounds like Jim Harbaugh could be off the list soon

Zordon

Reaction score
I was hoping he'd return to Michigan and possibly be a MM's replacement next year. Harbaugh is the man for the Cowboys job IMO. The guy who can bring tangible culture change to this mess. He'd also build the type of offense that Dak needs to succeed.

Last edited:

RFABR

Reaction score
We can't wait to sign Kellen for the HC opening as soon as Harbaugh gets rid of him in LA.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
I was hoping he'd return to Michigan and possibly be a MM's replacement next year. Harbaugh is the man for the Cowboys job IMO. The guy who can bring tangible culture change to this mess. He'd also build the type of offense that Dak needs to succeed.

The ONLY type of offensive mind that can help Dak at this point is somebody from either the Shanahan or McVay schools of thought. They seem to create offensive schemes that require the QB to do the least amount of thinking while playing the most demanding mental position on the field. It's NOT the physical aspect that is holding him back. I don't think Dak is dumb by any means, but his mind is what gets him in trouble when the lights get too bright.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
I would have liked Harbaugh. The dude wins, but Jerry would never give up that much control and spotlight. Which is why it's been 30 years.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Not sure what's funny. Herbert has been a huge disappointment so far, and was also part of one of the biggest let's downs in playoff history
He's very good.
If you don't think that, I'm not sure what to say.
But you're entitled to your opinion.

Sure, he and others want him to be even better...and he certainly can be....but come on.
A bust seems way over the top to me.