Sadly it sounds like Jim Harbaugh could be off the list soon

TNT

Reaction score
With quotes like this from his brother: "The Cowboys stand for everything that's wrong with the NFL." I had no hope for Jim to come here.

jwitten82

Reaction score
He's very good.
If you don't think that, I'm not sure what to say.
But you're entitled to your opinion.

Sure, he and others want him to be even better...and he certainly can be....but come on.
A bust seems way over the top to me.
His best year to date is still his rookie season. His last two seasons have been average at best

Mr_437

Reaction score
Harbaugh was never coming to Dallas, and probably never considered working with Jerry.

Looks like DQ might be SEA or back to Dallas.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He's very good.
If you don't think that, I'm not sure what to say.
But you're entitled to your opinion.

Sure, he and others want him to be even better...and he certainly can be....but come on.
A bust seems way over the top to me.
Dak puts up better numbers...BUT DAK SUCKS WHILE HERBERT IS BETTER.

:facepalm:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Why are so many confident another HC will change this idiotic ownership?
:lmao:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I was hoping he'd return to Michigan and possibly be a MM's replacement next year. Harbaugh is the man for the Cowboys job IMO. The guy who can bring tangible culture change to this mess. He'd also build the type of offense that Dak needs to succeed.

It was wishful thinking. Jerry will not hire a strong coach again, not while he's still alive

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With quotes like this from his brother: "The Cowboys stand for everything that's wrong with the NFL." I had no hope for Jim to come here.
Just for full context:

Harbaugh blasts Cowboys in new book

ESPN.com
November 6, 2009

<snip>

Asked why the Eagles have had so much success from 1999-2008 and the Cowboys haven't won a playoff game during that period, Harbaugh had this to say:

"Why is that? Because what Andy Reid and his program stand for is the opposite of what the Cowboys stand for. The Cowboys are a star system. It's all about building around individuals first and collecting talent, collecting great players. Andy has always been about building a team. And over the long haul, it's a team sport, and one of the greatest examples of that is what's happened with the Eagles and the Cowboys over the last 10 years. The Cowboys stand for everything that's wrong with the NFL." Read more

I 'knew' there was zero change of Harbaugh coming here but I must admit forgetting this quote. Jerry Jones can whip out his checkbook but some coaches are not going to bite working for him.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I was hoping he'd return to Michigan and possibly be a MM's replacement next year. Harbaugh is the man for the Cowboys job IMO. The guy who can bring tangible culture change to this mess. He'd also build the type of offense that Dak needs to succeed.

I hope if Mac is gone after next season there are some quality HCs available.
Sigh... We had some good possibilities this year...

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

We can hire Sirianni next year.....

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Do you just go around this forum every day trying to manufacture Dak-related arguments?
Sure seems that way
You have been detriment and posted comments against Dak all season long. No need to suddenly act innocent.

ICP

Reaction score
Dallas will never hire a coach that demands accountability or runs a tight ship, it would infringe on the country club atmosphere too much

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Just for full context:

Harbaugh blasts Cowboys in new book

ESPN.com
November 6, 2009

<snip>

Asked why the Eagles have had so much success from 1999-2008 and the Cowboys haven't won a playoff game during that period, Harbaugh had this to say:

"Why is that? Because what Andy Reid and his program stand for is the opposite of what the Cowboys stand for. The Cowboys are a star system. It's all about building around individuals first and collecting talent, collecting great players. Andy has always been about building a team. And over the long haul, it's a team sport, and one of the greatest examples of that is what's happened with the Eagles and the Cowboys over the last 10 years. The Cowboys stand for everything that's wrong with the NFL." Read more

I 'knew' there was zero change of Harbaugh coming here but I must admit forgetting this quote. Jerry Jones can whip out his checkbook but some coaches are not going to bite working for him.
Boy if that ain't the nail on the head I don't know what is. Jones loves him some star power. Big, shining names. High paid players. But nothing but cheap jags everywhere else.

DFWJC

Reaction score
You have been detriment and posted comments against Dak all season long. No need to suddenly act innocent.
Nope. You're full crap. Just making stuff up.
Just searching for somewhere to argue about him.

If you are referring to a quarter of play in a game here or there....like all players...sure.
But Dak in general? Nope. Maybe back in 2017 for a few weeks.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nope. You're full crap. Just making stuff up.
Just searching for somewhere to argue about him.

If you are referring to a quarter of play in a game here or there....like all players...sure.
But Dak in general? Nope. Maybe back in 2017 for a few weeks.
His dak crusade has left him loopy.