Safeties in the playoffs

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
I realized again, just how important an actual good/great DT is.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
How do you know heath works harder? Are you there at the facility? Seems like you are making assumptions based on one thing.

Exactly. Funny I see this post and it goes to exactly what I just posted. The only thing people mention about Heath is his work ethic. It isn't his talent at all. He is a terrible safety. Bottom of the league.

But typical to guys of his nature, they tout him as a hard working lunchpail guy. It doesn't need to be said why they say that about him. Every single guy spoke of in that manner always have one thing in common...

pacboyX

Reaction score
Listen to people on here and how they talk about Heath.

"OMGggzzz he plays so hard and with heart. I am so glad he is on our team" :rolleyes:

Heath is garbage and a special teams player that we decided to stick at safety. He is not good at all.

I actually like him on special teams. Like that effort is great on kickoffs..but come on when you have to consistently take down top tier athletes he doesn’t compare and you can see his body breaking down the past two years in doing so.

Blue64

Reaction score
How do you know heath works harder? Are you there at the facility? Seems like you are making assumptions based on one thing.[/QUOTE
Seriously?
Do you watch the game’s???
All you need to know is right in front of you come game time.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Exactly. Funny I see this post and it goes to exactly what I just posted. The only thing people mention about Heath is his work ethic. It isn't his talent at all. He is a terrible safety. Bottom of the league.

But typical to guys of his nature, they tout him as a hard working lunchpail guy. It doesn't need to be said why they say that about him. Every single guy spoke of in that manner always have one thing in common...
It's amazing. The guy is bottom of the league in starting safeties in terms of talent and ability. I really don't care if he shows up to meetings 30 minutes ahead of time.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
@pacboyX I thought Thornhill went to IR a few weeks ago. Tore something. But, he did play pretty well when out there for the Chiefs. Turned out to be a much better pick than whatever his name is we drafted in the 2nd round. I forgaot the guy's name. That is how bad he is.

Jerry missed on signing Earl Thomas. Me too. I thought we could get by with what we had.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Most good Safties in this league are either big school guys or high draft picks, Woods and Heath are neither and both are average to below average