Safety Interest? Berry?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No. They are looking for a long term awnser and not a bandaide

Might mean we have more serious interest in a Safety in the draft than we did last year

CB61

Reaction score
All I am saying about Wilson is get him more involved let's see what we have, that way we have a better idea about him and decide where we go after safety in the draft what round, the problem is we may have to find two if Woods can't get his act together

starfan1

Reaction score
All I am saying about Wilson is get him more involved let's see what we have, that way we have a better idea about him and decide where we go after safety in the draft what round, the problem is we may have to find two if Woods can't get his act together

I think the coaching staff is nervous ya the kid made plays in pre season and i think he can be good but every game is now critical for us and we put ourselves in this spot. The upside is at least you know what you got in Heath he makes plays and he gives some up.

Which is also the downside. Id like to see what Wilson has for sure

blueblood70

Reaction score
I wait and see how we are doing going into December.. if we have shot at winning the division and making the playoffs, you go get Berry..it goes him 4 weeks to round into shape , help us in those games in spot duty and then is ready to go full out just for the playoffs.. his knees can hold up 6-7 games right?

ksadler1

Reaction score
I read somewhere a while back that Berry has a medical issue that's keeping teams away. I apologize that l can't post a source but l remember thinking that it made sense because there was no way someone wouldn't sign him by now. I'll try and find the info when l get a chance...

Bigdog

Reaction score
No. They are looking for a long term awnser and not a bandaide

Might mean we have more serious interest in a Safety in the draft than we did last year
The only one that interest me in the draft is the kid from LSU but he will be long gone before we pick at 32. The kid from Cal is not bad from what I have read but I have never seen him play. We should have drafted a safety this year. Thornhill was right there but we settle for Tristan trash.