Saints QB Taysom Hill taking first team reps this week

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I really feel like Micah Parsons is the perfect guy for this.

Let him spy Hill. Make Hill either have to

1. Throw from the pocket or

2. Try to run past Micah.

I don’t think he can do either thing.
I agree. Downside is if you utilize Parsons as a Spy it means he cant rush the passer, which this team severely lacks right now. I know Dlaw is going to be back, but what kind of shape is he in? Can he go 40-50 plays, or will he need to get back into playing shape?

Nav22

Reaction score
Same thing was said about Bridgewater and Carr.... anybody can beat anybody...I don't look past any team, especially from a cowboys fan perspective.
Is that what you saw in this thread? A healthy respect for the opponent?

Or did you see several Cowboys fans cowardly chalking up this game as a loss already?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
They’re going to try to win this game on the ground.

This may look a lot like the game when we lost to NO with Teddy Bridgewater when Dak could do nothing @ NO.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Payton saw how turrible LVE is at stopping the read option. Also, saw Neal be a non factor stopping the run too. This is a game where Quinn should put Parsons at MLB.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
They’re going to try to win this game on the ground.

This may look a lot like the game when we lost to NO with Teddy Bridgewater when Dak could do nothing @ NO.
Try? That is their best bet. Kamara is back and they have inserted a running quarterback. They have a strong veteran defense. This going to be a 20-17 slobber knocker.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
“You guys are really scared of this guy?”

“the fear on this board is a joke”

“glorified gadget running back”

“Taysom Hill is a joke”

Hope the players don’t have this attitude :facepalm:. Derek Carr and Bridgewater weren’t supposed to be “great” but one just had a personal best against our team and the other basically blew us out. Taysom will look like a world beater against this inept team. I would try to predict the score but this team is so up and down offensively and defensively it’s hard to predict. 7-5 incoming.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
I honestly can’t spend time as a fan worried about Tayson Hill. I’m sure they will use him like Marcus Mariota. He might even look good running around. Maybe Dallas should pick up Jaylon Smith for spy duty.

See. It just doesn’t work. I can’t do it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I live in Saints Country. This week's game has been thrown at me ever since the schedule was released practically every day. And every Saints fan has told me for weeks how much their team sucks and how Dallas will railroad them.

Me? During the past month, I have told each and every one of them that it would not surprise me at all if New Orleans won. Before November, I trusted the team about 85% to improve and compete for the playoffs and beyond. That level of trust has evaporated to about 20% right now.

Solid teams can stumble but they can get themselves back on track. Dallas must prove to me that they are a solid team by bouncing back from a dreadful November that had one bright spot (and incidentally NO Greg Zeurlein).