Saints sign Chase Young

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Wow...hoping Dufus Jones had picked him up.....Going to be a long -long-season........ :facepalm:

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I don't understand these franchises giving guaranteed contracts to guys with known effort \ commitment issues. It is really ridiculous.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
So the team with -80 million dollars is now able to make big time signing

But we need to be convinced it doesn’t get better than Goodwin and Seig
We all know whats happening in Frisco. They're choosing to hold themselves hostage.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
It’s a one year deal though. He’s playing for a long term deal so I can understand it.
He's already shown his colors though. Guaranteed to him is nothing more than "I can relax til I need to show something to get another deal". He needs nothing guaranteed to hopefully keep him focused.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He's already shown his colors though. Guaranteed to him is nothing more than "I can relax til I need to show something to get another deal". He needs nothing guaranteed to hopefully keep him focused.
He can’t relax though. Unless this is want he wants to be. Sign a one year deal until he’s out of the league or playing for the vet min. But he has to want a bigger deal then this I would think.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don’t know man. Clowney still living off his hit against Michigan
He is but Clowney has left million on the field. So if he's content on having a Clowney career fair enough. But look at how much money a guy like Robert Quinn has made just simply caring along with talent.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
He can’t relax though. Unless this is want he wants to be. Sign a one year deal until he’s out of the league or playing for the vet min. But he has to want a bigger deal then this I would think.
If he had drive, ambition & personal pride I would agree. But I don't think he does. Think he is fine with minimal effort for multimillion dollar deals and thinks they will just keep coming.