Saints vs Buccaneers

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Man, that Geico commercial with the group Tag Team in it, dang, they look so old in it which in turn makes me feel old. :laugh::(

You know they’re getting old when the only gig they can get is a Geico commercial.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Brees missed that easy slant for an almost pick over the middle. Then that easy dump off over the middle where he had to jump got knocked down. It’s that height of Brees and the interior push that gets him in the playoffs.

That's why he needs to retire

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
We had the sixth rank scoring defense in 2018, holding teams to 20.3 points a game. We never had a bottom half of the league defense when Dak started a whole season, playing ever game. The only time we had a garbage defense was last year and Andy Dalton played with it way longer than Dak did.
And as soon as we signed Coop Dak was 7-2 to finish the regular season.

khiladi

Reaction score
And as soon as we signed Coop Dak was 7-2 to finish the regular season.

I didn’t say Cooper sucked or can’t burn DBs in man coverage to the point any NFL QB can hit him, given that OL and RG forcing it.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I don’t think KM QB sneaks enough. I think we’ve seen about 4 just in today’s two games.

Motorola

Reaction score
Man, that Geico commercial with the group Tag Team in it, dang, they look so old in it which in turn makes me feel old. :laugh::(

But it also made me smile -- the guys are still around.
So many hip-hop & rap entertainers from the 80s and 90s have died way too soon (the majority from violence). Good to see them alive and kicking.