Saints vs Buccaneers

Motorola

Reaction score
After 1st quarter- Bucs fans wiping their brow; Saints fans pounding their fists

khiladi

Reaction score

Dak is pretty lucky that Cooper told him to throw the ball, because CBs were sitting on the routes with no safety help. I mean you would think a QB in year 3 would be able to recognize some basic coverages was playing. I mean watching Dak flounder around for 3 quarters to a tune of three FGs and 2 INTs against basic man coverage was so fun!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...-philadelphia-eagles-dak-prescott/2262262002/

Cooper was set to run another stop route. But the Eagles secondary was poised to jump the route yet again, he believed.

“Dak, come on,” Cooper pleaded to his quarterback in the huddle.

“Just run it, bro,” Prescott said.

A hand signal from Prescott later, and Cooper converted his stop route to a go route. Prescott found him in stride.

One play, 75 yards, 11 seconds. The Cowboys jumped ahead 23-16.

“I was elated,” Cooper said.

Having Cooper as a weapon against man defenses has improved the entire offense, as Prescott’s game has been elevated to new heights against man defenses, including a 48-point jump in IQR.

Comp % Y/A TD INT IQR
Pre Amari 52% 6.2 3 3 71
With Amari 61% 8.8 8 1 119
Despite this massive jump in production against man defense, Prescott has not had nearly as much success against a zone defense and his IQR has dropped from 100 to 84 with Cooper on the roster. Though he has an 80 percent completion percentage versus zones, it’s almost entirely short-pass based. He has no touchdowns and two interceptions on 91 attempts.

There is a reason Dak got shut out against the Colts and floundered around against the Bucs and Cooper’s numbers dropped after teams started shadowing a safety to his side.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Dak is pretty lucky that Cooper told him to throw the ball, because CBs were sitting on the routes with no safety help. I mean you would think a QB in year 3 would be able to recognize some basic coverages was playing. I mean watching Dak flounder around for 3 quarters to a tune of three FGs and 2 INTs against basic man coverage was so fun!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...-philadelphia-eagles-dak-prescott/2262262002/

There is a reason Dak got shut out against the Colts and floundered around against the Bucs and Cooper’s numbers dropped after teams started shadowing a safety to his side.
:muttley:

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I sure wish we had defenders like NO that make plays. Our defense would have been playing a soft zone and Gronk would have walked in for a TD.

khiladi

Reaction score
The Saints OL these last two runs is blowing the TB Dline like at least two yards down the field... Poor Andy Dalton and Zeke....

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I hope yall see Devin White out there messing up the way yall ride Jaylon. Remember that when you want Collins or Parsons round 1.

khiladi

Reaction score
That’s the Brees height again...

The DB also grabbed Evans jersey to slow him down.