Sam Bradford cut? Any interest?

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
I cant see it officially but saw this on a few rumor sites..Is he available? if so whats he actually owed by us..story is hell be paid mostly by the cardinals anything he doesnt get from the next team..

well considering how little he'll give the next team he plays for, it'll still end up not worth it. He's way too broken at this point to serve as a QB in the league

blueblood70

Reaction score
well considering how little he'll give the next team he plays for, it'll still end up not worth it. He's way too broken at this point to serve as a QB in the league
as a viable backup to push Dak? ala Foles in Philly..why not? well depending on cost we could use a better backup..

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I cant see it officially but saw this on a few rumor sites..Is he available? if so whats he actually owed by us..story is hell be paid mostly by the cardinals anything he doesnt get from the next team..
nope. he is done....got unseated by a rookie who really sucks...plus he is made of china...really thin ones...

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Just ...please no. I’d rather see what a White has and lose with him,than do another vet outcome at a higher cost.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
Sure, if he's willing to tear up that 12-14 mil contract & accept league minimum. I'd rather see him on the field if Dak got hurt than either of the other 2. Then again you have to accept the risk of him getting hurt on his 2nd play, which is entirely possible.
On second thought I'll pass.

fansince68

Reaction score
I think its a great idea. Remember the Romo injury and the subsequent performances by Weeden and Cassel? Bradford is injury prone but we don't want to be caught flat footed with essentially 2 rookies that have never played a down in the league. I really think our brass is stoopid for potentially putting us back in a similar situation once Dak gets injured. Also, Bradford is known to be cerebral and can be that battle tested qb in Daks ear.

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
as a viable backup to push Dak? ala Foles in Philly..why not? well depending on cost we could use a better backup..

The team that paid him the money didn't want to keep him as a backup. They have every reason that Dallas does to keep him, and they opted out based on his play. If he came here, he'd be at BEST a mentor a la Mark Sanchez. He's too injured to play

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bradford is overpriced and always hurt. It's not like this FO will bench Dak for sucking anyway.