Sam Bradford cut? Any interest?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Bradford is overpriced and always hurt. It's not like this FO will bench Dak for sucking anyway.
hardly has monet to be benched , we are in it until the final 2 mins if every game and dak hasn't played so bad in any game that you could bench him, seriously no blowouts and one IE Jaguars where we were up from beginning to end.. im more concerned of injury first, then yes someone come preseason to truly make him uncomfortable and push him..all our losses have been by less then one score other then seatle which was 13..we could have easily won all of them but that one.. been snakebit this year

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Did you guy's know Sam has made approximately 78 million dollars while in the NFL?

That blows me away..............

blueblood70

Reaction score
Did you guy's know Sam has made approximately 78 million dollars while in the NFL?

That blows me away..............
article said like 121mil but hey ill take the 78 lol oh you meant after taxes lOL

you remember when he was drafted they still had no cap on draftees and the QBs were breaking the bank

uvaballa

Reaction score
Might be a decent back up. Definitely shouldn’t be a starter. He’s a bum.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
article said like 121mil but hey ill take the 78 lol oh you meant after taxes lOL

you remember when he was drafted they still had no cap on draftees and the QBs were breaking the bank
Yah. I think 'ol Sam was the last big payday for rookies. The following year they placed a cap.

I heard 78mil but that was a couple of years ago, so you are correct sir.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
All comes down to money right? If the money is acceptable I would do it in a heart beat. We literally have nothing behind Dak. While I don't think we can go any significant stretch without Dak, (which incidentally is why I don't understand why so many fans are hell bent to ditch Dak because we have no other option) the NFCE is really tight. Anybody can win it and it could come down to a single game. I'd hate to have to be in that situation and have to depend on what we have now, at backup.

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score

Yeah, Bradford was the last guy to get that giant rookie payday. He made $78 million over his first 6 years, $50 mil of which was guaranteed on day 1. The following year, Cam Newton signed a fully guaranteed four-year, $22,025,498 deal. With his 5th year option he made another $14.6 million, but that's a LOT less than the $78 million Bradford got. Top 10 rookie's were getting paid too much money before stepping foot on the field, that's one change the NFL got right.

Pants

Reaction score
If Dak gets hurt it's just better to lose at this point.

after Dak gets hurt and we go 4-12 or 5-11

Media: "Are you going to fire Jason Garrett?"
JJ: "Well, er, ummmm, our circumstances were not favorable to, um, er winning, once our franchise QB went down."
Media: "But why can't he coach with any adversity?"
JJ: "Uhhhh, it would, er, um, not be fair to him. As a matter of fact, as a vote of confidence in Jason's 20-year plan, we have extended him through 2025."

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
SB is on the same level of lucky as JG.

Huge fraud at qb and has made 130 million for consistently being hurt and losing!

record of 34-48-1 over 9 seasons!