Sam Howell traded to Hawks

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Oh my….please don’t trade a mid round pick for Fields.
id rather see Washington draft a QB than bring in Fields and us that draft pick on a real stud. Our defense doesn’t need to see that guy running around.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
Ooooooh gotcha, I'm still lost lol
haha pretty much, I think they have a pretty good defense. I thought Howell was someone holding them back but since they moved him and are loaded up on high picks, and seem to have good management in place, i'm worried they might actually draft a decent franchise qb who will be better than Dak, which will make them a contender

Toro9

Reaction score
I argued with a fan last season who was convinced Howell was the future in Washington. :rolleyes:
He basically is. Or someone like him with a different name. That said, he's not half-bad for his place. Well probably be a journeyman who can win a few games when needed.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No matter how many times you say that it just isn't going to happen. Sorry bud.
And Jerry and all of you Dak haters will regret it. Trey Lance is not going to contribute in any way in 2024 if he is kept, yet the Cowboys will have to pay him $5 million dollars just to stand on the sidelines and occupy a costly roster spot just to be once again the 3rd string QB. Then he will be owed $22 million if the Cowboys decide to keep him after 2024 for his 5th year in the NFL. Will any of you Dak critics explain how keeping this bust of a QB in any way helps the Cowboys or is financially a good idea?

This is why I strongly say it's best to trade him right now and try to secure a mid-round pick which the Cowboys could use to draft a position of need who could contribute this year instead of standing on the sidelines once again like Lance has and will continue to do.