Sam Howell traded to Hawks

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
with the situation in Chicago, not being able to trade Fields, Washington could offer some picks to Chicago to swap #1's
Honestly I think that's the smart play for Chicago. They could load up even more on draft capital and still come away with a Marvin Harrison Jr.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
uh....didn't you show up on the Fields thread, arguing with everyone? page after page and not comprehending anything?

btw who would argue over Howell and Brissett?
I showed up in the Fields thread and offered my opinion. Isn’t that what you wanted? You started the thread. I only argued with you and one other fan about Fields because you were the only ones that liked the idea of having him as our QB if we moved on from Dak. That thread got locked so no need continuing it here. My argument wasn’t over Howell and Brissett.

Last edited:

CowboyChris

Reaction score
I showed up in the Fields thread and offered my opinion. Isn’t that what you wanted? You started the thread. I only argued with you and one other fan about Fields because you were the only ones that liked the idea of having him as our QB if we moved on from Dak. That thread got locked so no need continuing it here. As for who would argue Howell over Brissett, a number of fans would. Howell is a young QB who was leading the league in passing yards at one point last season. He did show potential but was too up and down. Brissett is a 31 year old journeyman who’s played for 5 teams. He has a 18-30 QB record and was 0-3 last season. I would take Howell over him. My argument wasn’t about Howell over Brissett.
no one including myself said they would rather have Fields over Dak, and i’m not going to re hash that whole thread for you.

DFWJC

Reaction score

Ok move for both teams, I guess.

Washington is going to take their future QB, but Howell has some value and will be in the league (maybe mostly as a backup) for a long time, imo.

It looks like, when you run the numbers, Seattle got Howell for a 4th round pick
Howell on a rookie deal peanuts might be worth more than that, but Washington feels they are set

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
no one including myself said they would rather have Fields over Dak, and i’m not going to re hash that whole thread for you.
You’re not comprehending, I said you and one other fan (StevetheCowboy) were the only ones who would have been fine with Fields IF the Cowboys didn’t extend Dak. You suggested trading a premium pick for Fields, a first or second if we didn’t extend Dak. That would have been beyond foolish.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I only argued with you and one other fan about Fields because you were the only ones that liked the idea of having him as our QB if we moved on from Dak.
I'd be on board with that.

J/K :muttley: