Sam Howell traded to Hawks

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Good trade for Commanders unfortunately all the teams in our division have been killing it over the last week

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
He watched his defense pick Dak off all through TC last year so I doubt it. :thumbup:
200w.gif
you must have missed the stats, "he's better than Troy"

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
you seem to argue a lot about QB’s
I discuss a number of different topics on a daily basis here, but you only show up when I comment about QBs because you have an agenda. I know exactly where you want to go with it. You only argue with me about one thing. I don’t start these topics. Maybe it was you who thought Howell was the answer in Washington. lol

kumizi

Reaction score
Apparently people here just learned the Commanders have the #2 pick in the draft.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
IMO a bad deal for Washington. Howell is a low end starter/excellent back up in this league. I think I would have held out for a higher return or kept him.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
I discuss a number of different topics on a daily basis here, but you only show up when I comment about QBs because you have an agenda. I know exactly where you want to go with it. I don’t start these topics.
uh....didn't you show up on the Fields thread, arguing with everyone? page after page and not comprehending anything?

btw who would argue over Howell and Brissett?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
with the situation in Chicago, not being able to trade Fields, Washington could offer some picks to Chicago to swap #1's
Them having a hard time trading Fields shouldn't have any bearing on them draft Williams. If it does, they deserve mediocrity

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Howell is probably better than any QB Seattle would have drafted with that 3rd rounder, so I don't hate the trade.