Sam Williams is putting in the work

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's reached a point where Sam Williams will either swim or drown -- I'm hoping he'll undergo a surprisingly improved season in 2024. Whether he'll be successful or not will determine his place as a Cowboys player. Here's hoping he buckles down on the mental aspect of his vocation and finds himself a place to belong on this team. He'll be watched intensely in 2024 -- I hope he makes the best of it. The ball is squarely on his side of the court. ;)

Last edited:

Star Guard_31

Reaction score
Pretty sure he's been told........it's your time or put it another way, starting DE job is his to lose.

Putting in work in the tattoo parlor?

All players train in the office season. Not sure what's unique about this with respect to Sam or anyone else on the team.

If you're talking about his physique, it looks like Sam has the build of a WR to me. Not one of the new breed CD Lamb, DaVonte Smith WRs, but what a WR from the 90s/00s looked like.

I get that the game has changed, but not sure a DE who's that slender holds up playing 50 snaps a game. Think he will always be limited to the designated pass rusher role.

speedkilz88

Reaction score

All players train in the office season. Not sure what's unique about this with respect to Sam or anyone else on the team.

If you're talking about his physique, it looks like Sam has the build of a WR to me. Not one of the new breed CD Lamb, DaVonte Smith WRs, but what a WR from the 90s/00s looked like.

I get that the game has changed, but not sure a DE who's that slender holds up playing 50 snaps a game. Think he will always be limited to the designated pass rusher role.

Sam is as big as Randy White.

tenor.gif

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score

It's the social media personalities and "influencers" of today. They have to constantly put out new Cowboys "content", no matter how inane.

(But yes, Sam is much bigger than a WR. His problem is all mental. And what did Jimmy say about those guys?)

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
They've been running the "best shape of our lives" trope early this year. They pushed this tired propaganda already last week with CeeDee.
At least we don't hear about what kind of shape Dak is in anymore. Just..."Dak changes his hair".

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Someone said it was "unique"?

Where?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Pretty sure he's been told........it's your time or put it another way, starting DE job is his to lose.

Man everybody is putting in the work, be it Lance or Sam.

And me lying in the sun doing nothing. Do i have to feel bad to be so satisfied with what i have ?