Twitter: Sam Williams postgame tweet: "Free Me"

Creeper

Reaction score
A team leader needs to sit him down and have a chat. They need this guy but it seems he is not the sharpest tack in the drawer.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

giphy.gif

Kwyn

Reaction score
What’s really frustrating for all of us was that in the preseason there were a lot of reports that Williams was poised for a good to great year.

But now, not so much.

I’m still hoping he can contribute but he needs to bear down and produce.

Rooting for him because we need for him to be a part of our rotation.

ccb04

Reaction score
I'd free him alright...straight to the Vikings along with a pick for Danielle Hunter if a deal could be reached. Hunter is on a 1-year deal for $17 million. He's tied with TJ Watt for the league lead with 8 sacks; leads the league in total TFL's, and had 3 sacks vs. the Eagles. Utilize Micah at LB more to include blitzing.

exciter

Reaction score
Haven’t seen any evidence of that. One tweet doesn’t make for a psychiatric diagnosis :)

He’s just frustrated
It’s been more than just this tweet… between the repeated dumb penalties, car crash and now this one has to wonder if it’s actually possible to be as “dumb” as he is without some type of underlying mental illness issue!

Kwyn

Reaction score
It’s been more than just this tweet… between the repeated dumb penalties, car crash and now this one has to wonder if it’s actually possible to be as “dumb” as he is without some type of underlying mental illness issue!
Maybe he’s just an idiot. :)

GrouchySmurf

Reaction score
*Disclaimer. In no way am I condoning this behavior*

These young peoples' minds work much differently than what most of us know to be common sense. They grew up in a world where mediocrity is celebrated --- as long as you frame it a certain way.
Yeah, there are a few that give the monotone interview about hard work and perseverance, but they're just going through the motions.

These youngins really can't help themselves from constantly telling the world that they are great. That they are special. That they make a difference.

Even if it's not true.

It's weird to us, but normal for them. Just the way it is.

Reactions: CWR

Carson

Reaction score
Dude has more arrest and penalties than plays made.

Gladly. He’s on that Taco/Kelvin Joseoh trajectory

phildadon86

Reaction score

Another guy soon to get the Joseph treatment. I’d package him and a pick for a running back who can actually run between the tackles. Pollard can’t. Or better yet. Send him to Carolina with a pick for burns (unrealistic)

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
An animal abuser as a well as a dumb player. Great. Yes, set him free from the facility.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
This guy is an idiot. Any time there's a silly penalty on defense, you know its either him or Kearse