Twitter: Sam Williams postgame tweet: "Free Me"

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Cutting this guy instantly makes the team better. Being held hostage to the notion that we need guys like this is a serious team flaw.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cutting this guy instantly makes the team better. Being held hostage to the notion that we need guys like this is a serious team flaw.
I think he could be trade bait. He has flashed potential and a cheap year left on his rookie deal. Let’s see if a team with draft Capitol to spare wants to try him out.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Trade him! See if we can get something for him. He’s Randy Gregory 2.0. Let’s see if we can trade him for a late round pick or a back CB. I’d be more than happy to get him off the team.

He seriously tweeted that after a win! Get him out of here. Selfish and stupid. We won the game and if he only cares about himself then free him from our organization. Btw Sam, no other owner is going to enable you like Jerry so be careful what you wish for.
My attempt would be to trade him and a pick to Minnesota for Danielle Hunter. However, now that the Vikings have won a couple of games, they might not be as willing to part with Hunter, even though he's on a one-year deal and they couldn't come to a contract agreement and were shopping him before the season.

Despite us having multiple pass rushers, the pass rush goes as Parsons goes. Having a legitimate No. 2 pass rusher like Hunter would make it much harder to double and even triple team him. I'm a big fan of Lawrence but his best pass-rushing days are behind him. Same with Fowler.

The Natural

Reaction score
First thing you do after a team win is tweet this. I would definitely cut or trade this dude asap

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Twitter/x is a dangerous place for the speculators who like to jump to conclusions. That tweet can mean almost anything.

-Maybe he's stuck in a bad relationship he can't get out of?
-Maybe he has ongoing legal issues he just wants to be freed from?
-Maybe the Cowboys are baby sitting him based on his incidents?
-Maybe he wants more playing time?
-Maybe he's not driving and just wants to hit the the coastal highway while he's in California?
-Maybe he wants to go clubbing but has a team meeting?
-Maybe the restaurant ran out of meatloaf and didn't want another cheeseburger?
-Maybe he just wants to adopt a dog at a local shelter?

:)

plymkr

Reaction score
My attempt would be to trade him and a pick to Minnesota for Danielle Hunter. However, now that the Vikings have won a couple of games, they might not be as willing to part with Hunter, even though he's on a one-year deal and they couldn't come to a contract agreement and were shopping him before the season.

Despite us having multiple pass rushers, the pass rush goes as Parsons goes. Having a legitimate No. 2 pass rusher like Hunter would make it much harder to double and even triple team him. I'm a big fan of Lawrence but his best pass-rushing days are behind him. Same with Fowler.
I agree

Techsass

Reaction score
I don't get the impression that he's ragging on the team from the pic. It looks more like an "I'm a bad as & coming after you" self promotion. He had some really good stats last season for the limited amount of plays he was on the field. Heck there were a lot of posts complaining that we didn't use him enough. YMMV

Carson

Reaction score
I don't get the impression that he's ragging on the team from the pic. It looks more like an "I'm a bad as & coming after you" self promotion. He had some really good stats last season for the limited amount of plays he was on the field. Heck there were a lot of posts complaining that we didn't use him enough. YMMV
I disagree, he’s mad he played 12 snaps last night.