Same old Cowboys or no?

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Your hatred was glaring and obvious.
Was gonna like your reply until the snide remarks at the end. This is my only account.

PS: Yes I'm a Garrett hater. It's well deserved in my opinion.

I'm not going to get a like from some random person with a Rowdy avatar? I'll never be able to fall asleep tonight.

P.S. Hate all you like. You're entitled to you opinion. But pointing the finger at just Garrett still makes no sense. Plenty of blame to go around.

75boyz

Reaction score
You're entitled to your opinion and I respect it. The real fact remains that Moore is the OC that cruised through three easy games. He got punched in the mouth this time. He'll get better and I'm not worried about it. That's my opinion. There's plenty of blame to go around in this one and to just point the finger at Garrett alone makes no sense. But keep drinking the Kellen Moore Kool-Aid if that's your wish.

P.S. Your avatar and relatively new presence has the "sloppy fingerprints" of a Garrett hater that has more than one account under different email addresses. What do I win for just jumping to that conclusion?

I have never really understood how a relatively new presence or maybe a possibly low post count by a person renders their opinion any less credible.

The possibility of being personally criticized for publicly sharing an opinion probably plays a role in a whole lot less sharing of posts.

Possibly could be why some opinion sharers lurk much more often than share because they might see their own opinion as no more right or wrong than the next person’s and when on that rare occasion that their opinion is shared and they are personally criticized, then that validates their reasoning for not sharing as much in the first place.

And criticism can be implied, subtle, overt or in your face over the top depending on presentation.

Just my opinion.

Vandyr

Reaction score
Your hatred was glaring and obvious.

I should hope so. I made no attempt to hide it. I think the man is bad at his job.

PS: You shouldn't tell someone you "respect their opinion" and then attack them for it in the same post :rolleyes:

75boyz

Reaction score
I should hope so. I made no attempt to hide it. I think the man is bad at his job.

PS: You shouldn't tell someone you "respect their opinion" and then attack them for it in the same post :rolleyes:

How does that drum sound go...or maybe touche is the same. Lol

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I mind when we're at the Mercy of Zeke if he runs we win if he doesn't we lose this is a lopsided offense and we got fellow fans here who wanna lock up our QB for 200 million deal?
Yes, this I mind to the hill as they say.
I mean how many more games do we need to lose because Zeke isn't running?
Get a QB that can win when our running game isn't over 100 yards then we're talking Superbowl.
Pappy--i don't..disagree...i think coaches handcuffed Dak a bit against Saints...Dak has improved as pocket passer and seeing the field...dropped passes and fumbles and bad officiating were not his fault against Saints...but i dont disagree with your assessment...Dak has to show he can put his team on his shoulders when the stuff Zeke

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Looking at the brutal schedule ahead if we lose on Sunday we’re going to struggle to win 10 games. Aaron Rodgers will be the first top-notch QB we’ve faced this season. Two of the QBs we’ve faced have been benched and we just lost to a backup QB. It’s early in the season but this is a critical game coming up. If all we can beat are bad teams with average QBs we’re not going to get very far.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Another member here posted it figured a photo is worth a thousand words. I mean when you think about it Dak's biggest games 6 in total for over 300 yards are pretty much against the Giants or going nowhere dogs woof woof....lol...
pappy--- after the loss against Saints i was both so disgusted and infuriated i could not say anything good about cowboys...i am hoping as season progresses and they let Moore have more freedom that Dak can show firepower against good and elite teams...this sunday is a huge test...if they put up another clunker i cannot give any more benefit of the doubts....good to elite teams rise up especially after a clunker...Pats always do...i mean its wednesday and i still cannot get bad taste out of my mouth..on Monday in my total despair...and not thinking right...i tried to put up a Penta-Plat 5x guarantee win against Packers..Admin immediately took it down...and i totally get it....we all were reeling after that loss and we did not need to see some lame guarantee...i mean normally i would not have acted like that....let a few weeks go by til the pain subsides....for me that loss is one no cowboy fan will forget any time soon....in fact for me...i have completely closed
the door on Garrett..even if somehow we win superbowl..too little too late...we have had too many games like what we saw against Saints under Garrett leadership...i mean no one wants to lose ..but go down swinging exhausting your resources...there was one part where we ran Zeke 7 out of 8 first down plays and only one of those 7 was he successful....that is the Garrett mindset just like the Atlanta game in 2017 where we allowed sub left tackle green get annihilated for 6 sacks and ruin his career..that is a Garrett thing..do same thing over and over even though its not working...sorry if i rambled a bit..i am still traumatized

75boyz

Reaction score
Looking at the brutal schedule ahead if we lose on Sunday we’re going to struggle to win 10 games. Aaron Rodgers will be the first top-notch QB we’ve faced this season. Two of the QBs we’ve faced have been benched and we just lost to a backup QB. It’s early in the season but this is a critical game coming up. If all we can beat are bad teams with average QBs we’re not going to get very far.

Strength of schedule...not only applies to college ball, but pro as well.. Great post by the way.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I would feel better about this team for sure
Star--me2...i am giving Dak benefit of the doubt that it was bad coaching and scheme against Saints...but another clunker against the Pack then it will be difficult not to judge Dak as less than franchise QB

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I still can’t get past losing to Bridgewater as the QB. I put a whole lot of stock into that. I place extreme emphasis on the opponents starting signal caller.
And no, I don’t care about where played, opposing coach or the entire list of other variables that went into losing that particular specific game.

I guess I just don’t leave much gray area for interpretation when I consider the criteria to be considered a legit Super Bowl contender. I say you cant lose to back up QBs. You just can’t.

Pls spare me the Foles and/or Hostetler comparisons.

And to answer your OP, yes, a definite Same Old Cowboys reality check once again.

Hard to be taken seriously when you lose to Teddy freaking Bridgewater, the dude cant throw an accurate pass more than 15 yards.

Losing to Rogers is no shame, in fact its probably expected, but losing to freaking Bridgewater just tells me this team aint nearly as good as advertised.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

If we lose to Danny boy when we play the Giants again, this place is going nuclear:laugh:

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
I have never really understood how a relatively new presence or maybe a possibly low post count by a person renders their opinion any less credible.

The possibility of being personally criticized for publicly sharing an opinion probably plays a role in a whole lot less sharing of posts.

Possibly could be why some opinion sharers lurk much more often than share because they might see their own opinion as no more right or wrong than the next person’s and when on that rare occasion that their opinion is shared and they are personally criticized, then that validates their reasoning for not sharing as much in the first place.

And criticism can be implied, subtle, overt or in your face over the top depending on presentation.

Just my opinion.

You're missing the bigger picture. I don't care what his post count is or his new presence. He was quick to judge only Garrett for the loss so I was quick to judge him so he knew how it felt. Maybe then he could have more than just one perspective.

Last edited:

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score

I do respect your opinion. I thought we were going to have a good debate. I didn't realize you that you felt you were under attack. I'm soweee.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7HRF6oJ4zSEAKbhlCqfksT236ubPdVCZZSxZhk7hTzETcv8FR

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Going up against Aaron Rodgers with a bend but don't break defensive scheme will always be risky business. We have great talent this year but it will undoubtedly be severely tested, despite us playing Rodgers at AT&T Stadium. The recent history of our games there vs. the Pack isn't anything to crow about. The 3-point advantage that Las Vegas has granted us at home basically makes it a push. Betting is currently 60 to 40 among patrons, favoring GB to beat the spread. From the looks of things, this game could easily be considered a tossup in a neutral site. Nevertheless, go Cowboys! ;)

Last edited:

75boyz

Reaction score
Hard to be taken seriously when you lose to Teddy freaking Bridgewater, the dude cant throw an accurate pass more than 15 yards.

Losing to Rogers is no shame, in fact its probably expected, but losing to freaking Bridgewater just tells me this team aint nearly as good as advertised.

I hear ya bro. My true, unfiltered, non politically correct feelings are the same as yours trust me.

75boyz

Reaction score
You're missing the bigger picture. I don't care what his post count is or his new presence. He was quick to judge only Garrett for the loss so I was quick to judge him so he knew how it felt. Maybe then he could have more than just one perspective.

Then maybe, as he replied, your opening shouldn't have included the I respect your opinion quote only to prove hypocritical in that your conditional qualifiers were that he was a relatively new presence still possessing the Rowdy avatar. As though, since he's a newbie, his opinion doesn't count.

As I explained, the criticism can be subtly inferred/implied or blatant in your face in it's presentation.

It doesn't matter what his opinion is or what your individual and conditional perspective is.

His opinion is a valid one just like mine or yours. It holds no more value than yours, mine or anyone elses. Just another person's thoughts who should be respected equally regardless of circumstance.

That's my specific perspective.

Vandyr

Reaction score

I've been posting here for a year, and was a regular reader of the old sub. I just don't post often. So, I'm not a "new presence", and I'm not "quick to judge". I've been watching Garrett fail at his job for ten years.

75boyz

Reaction score
I've been posting here for a year, and was a regular reader of the old sub. I just don't post often. So, I'm not a "new presence", and I'm not "quick to judge". I've been watching Garrett fail at his job for ten years.

Yeah, I don't post as much as some either. I share your opinion of Garrett. I also share strong convictions on a number of other topics as well. The struggle is always to try and keep it civil and not get personal. So I do my best to observe the walking on egg shells decorum of a message board where not one person's opinion out ranks another. And I'll remind others that people actually can agree to disagree and still get along.
Plenty of perspectives. Respect of opinions should be automatic regardless.