Same old Cowboys

blueblood70

Reaction score
Hey pal there's a difference between but and butt lol !!

Nah but seriously I hear you....it's what they call "cautiously optimistic."

I know exactly what you mean. What's worse is....as much as people want to say "25 years of nothing" or whatever, they did give us two seasons of one seed play. Then lost both times.

I'm gonna try to enjoy the season instead of dreading a repeat of recent past....but it's tough to forget completely.
i am enjoying it and i meant to misspell

samuel-l-jackson-hold-on-your-butts.gif

RaZon

Reaction score
There is no doubt this is a different team, we will be in the SB mix,

Buc's
Cards
Packers
Cowboys

....the NFC Champ will be one of those teams.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So if you think things are different then why does your title say "Same old Cowboys"?

Drunk again at 10am?
And you’re stupid again at 10 AM LMAO. I knew it would entice. People like you

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Same old Cowboys? No. This is the McCarthy era. You shouldn't hold this Mac era team to Garrett era standards. Meaning you shouldn't use years past as expectations for this year. New coach, new era.

lqmac1

Reaction score
No. I no longer have expectations of failure after something goes a little bit backwards. Yes three games into the season. And you can taste the difference. Come January this team will not falter. I totally Believe, we will get better every game. Go cowboys. Put the Skeptics, to bed
Bro, the title got me. I had steam coming out of my thumbs opening this thread.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
And you’re stupid again at 10 AM LMAO. I knew it would entice. People like you

To use YOUR words............................................so you act like you are stupid for attention?

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He claims that he said something dumb on purpose for attention. I dont think its an act.
If I was looking for attention. I would’ve waited 12 hours to check my website. LMAO you really are a character aren’t you. That doesn’t mean you have character

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He claims that he said something dumb on purpose for attention. I dont think its an act.
OK let me try to explain to you. I use speak in text. I have neuropathy from the military. Nerve damage in my fingers. When I said not the same old Cowboys google chose not to put the word NOT in . And I couldn’t find how to go back and edit it. So stick that in your pipe . So if you want to teach me something. Tell me how I can edit the heading because there’s no where I can find how to do it

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If I was looking for attention. I would’ve waited 12 hours to check my website. LMAO you really are a character aren’t you. That doesn’t mean you have character

Would have waited or wouldnt have waited?

I think you are drunk again.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
No. I no longer have expectations of failure after something goes a little bit backwards. Yes three games into the season. And you can taste the difference. Come January this team will not falter. I totally Believe, we will get better every game. Go cowboys. Put the Skeptics, to bed
office-fist-bump.gif

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
This is how your mind doesn’t work. I told you a dozen times I can’t drink because the medicine I take for the nerve damage. But this is the last time I try to explain that to you because you seem to have no short-term memory
You rock and post on my brother.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You rock and post on my brother.
His consistency of antagonizing is throughout the forum. I try to get along with him but he makes it very difficult. Almost childish