Same old Cowboys

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
I believe in the team. it’s the head honcho(McCarthy) that worry’s needs. He has to have better in game management

Motorola

Reaction score
There is no doubt this is a different team, we will be in the SB mix,

Buc's
Cards
Packers
Cowboys

....the NFC Champ will be one of those teams.
No matter how good the NFC division leaders have (mostly) looked....they only have a two-game lead over their cellar-dwellers (exception - GB 3 games over DET). Same situation over in the AFC.
13 games over three months still to be played. Front runners have to remain focused against both division rivals, plus underachieving teams that could find their groove and improve.
Look back to last season.
Exhibit A: Steelers- started 11-0, then limped to a 1-4 finish, and was finished off with a wildcard home loss to division rival Browns.
Exhibit B: Cardinals- began 5-2, then after their bye week had a 3-6 nosedive, with a loss to Patriots (wound up 7-9) and 4 losses to their division rivals - one to an 6-9 injury-ravaged 49ers - at home. Missed the playoffs by one game to the Bears - both teams finished 8--8.

Last edited:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
His consistency of antagonizing is throughout the forum. I try to get along with him but he makes it very difficult. Almost childish
He's admitted, even in friendly convo, that he's not looking to be a liked guy.
There are a few here like that and I respect them for how they want to be.

It's up to the rest of us to adjust to the perp(s).

And that goes for all of us.
I know I've rubbed several the wrong way in the years I've been here and I'm not alone.

I notice the little things and it's interesting human behavior on a message board.

The best thing to do is brush your shoulders and leave the small things aside like they're supposed to be.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This is how your mind doesn’t work. I told you a dozen times I can’t drink because the medicine I take for the nerve damage. But this is the last time I try to explain that to you because you seem to have no short-term memory

A dozen times eh? This is the first time I have ever heard that.

Im being playful. But obviously you are soo smart, you cant figure that out.

So you are high then? :muttley:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He's admitted, even in friendly convo, that he's not looking to be a liked guy.
There are a few here like that and I respect them for how they want to be.

It's up to the rest of us to adjust to the perp(s).

And that goes for all of us.
I know I've rubbed several the wrong way in the years I've been here and I'm not alone.

I notice the little things and it's interesting human behavior on a message board.

The best thing to do is brush your shoulders and leave the small things aside like they're supposed to be.
For me it’s about integrity consistency. Ranching, yourself, yeah even RON Thanks for explaining, I really don’t have an issue with him or I wouldn’t respond. Mountaineer guy makes me crazy because I like him but he’s just so freaking Tunnel vision

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A dozen times eh? This is the first time I have ever heard that.

Im being playful. But obviously you are soo smart, you cant figure that out.

So you are high then? :muttley:
I have an aspirin if you need one. I don’t get high , I know exactly what you’re doing. And I actually enjoy it. It’s your consistency that I respect. At least you’re not a phony

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
All I did was point out your contradiction. Your comeback was to call me stupid.

Lets remember that............................but in doing so you laughably tried to pretend that you did it on purpose just to annoy people.

All you had to do was say..............ooops, mistake, its a typo. Which it was.

But instead you lied about it, personally attacked me, and insulted yourself in the process.

There isnt much I can teach people like you. That much I am certain of.
I don’t recall calling you Stupid. I think you’re far from it. I think your statement was stupid is a difference

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
For me it’s about integrity consistency. Ranching, yourself, yeah even RON Thanks for explaining, I really don’t have an issue with him or I wouldn’t respond. Mountaineer guy makes me crazy because I like him but he’s just so freaking Tunnel vision
Mountaineer has a plan and it's pretty alright. I actually like the poster even though he gets defensive every time I respond to him, lol.

And don't go looking for Integrity on a message board.

It's nonexistent.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Mountaineer has a plan and it's pretty alright. I actually like the poster even though he gets defensive every time I respond to him, lol.

And don't go looking for Integrity on a message board.

It's nonexistent.
I don’t know. On the old film forum. I was known for integrity. you know if I said some thing it was factual. Doesn’t seem to be the same here

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I have an aspirin if you need one. I don’t get high , I know exactly what you’re doing. And I actually enjoy it. It’s your consistency that I respect. At least you’re not a phony

See now thats a better angle. Anyone that is a jerk just crack a joke. Shock them with something they don't expect.

Its also why I like to use Emojis so often. To convey my tone. :espn:

Just kidding..................:thumbup:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is no doubt this is a different team, we will be in the SB mix,

Buc's
Cards
Packers
Cowboys

....the NFC Champ will be one of those teams.
Rams