San Francisco at Seattle game thread

SlimBig

Reaction score
What can the defense do there on that Purdy play?
If you crush him it's a flag. Wrap him up and wait for a whistle, he can just flip it before he goes down.
That play shouldn't have counted.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It infuriates me that tanking teams just give away their star players to championship-level teams.
All of your draft picks will essentially be at the bottom of the round.
They traded guys who will be free agents after the season, and who else are they going to trade them to? Contenders are the typical trade deadline buyers.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Of the others I agree, its just there aren't many others, if any, I care to listen to. Buck is still good but the guy on FOX is horrible.
Yeah I actually like Buck. I just think Tirico is a little better now. Might just be me, but he seems to have genuine excitement in his voice. Refreshing.

RS12

Reaction score
Best color man in the business is Daniel Jerrimiah on Chargers radio. Knows his stuff cold and doesnt shill for the Chargers. Wouldnt be surprised if he ended up at a network.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Ya ... If Seattle can't do anything soon, I'm out.

I am not going to let them ruin my Thanksgiving.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Brock Purdy is useless without a clean pocket. He doesnt have the talent to buy time or the speed to get away. He basically is another jared goff with weapons and that is why they wont beat the Eagles.