Saquon Barkley expected to sign with Eagles

Sydla

Reaction score
I think this is a bad move. Demarco Murray part two.
Ehhh.

Part of the Murray being a bad move was the fact Chip Kelly's offense was a joke.

The Eagles cut bait after one year and the very next season he ran for 1300 yards in Tennessee.

If he's healthy, Barkley will help them and Moore isn't a dope like Chip Kelly.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ehhh.

What made the Murray move bad was the fact Chip Kelly's offense was a joke.

The Eagles cut bait after one year and the very next season he ran for 1300 yards in Tennessee.

If he's healthy, Barkley will help them and Moore isn't a dope like Chip Kelly.
Moore also isn’t one to focus on his running game. He’s pass-happy, just like his Dallas predecessors.

“If he’s healthy” comes up a whole lot when it comes to Barkley.

I don’t consider this a smart move by Philadelphia.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Barkley has never run over the Cowboys. Philly way overpaid . Now Aaron Jones cut adrift in GB that gets my attention . Behind a quality OL he could be a big asset with Pollard as complimentary back .

CowboysFanLover

Reaction score
That is a dumb signing but IF Barkely can stay healthy, it would be a good signing but that is a big IF

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Potential? He HAS to have a huge impact to justify paying a RB that much. I don't think he's even played a full season has he??
He did last year. I said potential because of Kellen Moore.

I don’t think he is a good fit for Philly.

Im not big on giving out big contracts to RB’s. But a very fee like Saquon and McCaffrey with the 9er’s are the exception IMO,

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
He did last year. I said potential because of Kellen Moore.

I don’t think he is a good fit for Philly.

Im not big on giving out big contracts to RB’s. But a very fee like Saquon and McCaffrey with the 9er’s are the exception IMO,
Really you put Saquon on the same level and CMC that's wild

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
so we regularly have beat saquon Barkley in our own division already he's a really good player but they had Sanders they also had DeAndre swift last year we still won the division with those two dudes in the division.... So yeah it's nice they lose one guy they lose another guy and then they put another guy in there but we've already seen this guy for four years or was it 5 I have no idea but barclay's been in our division so he's moving to another team in our division it's not a big deal.....
No, no big deal. But he is a lot better than Swift who really didn't do anything until he became a Eagle.