Sarcasm: Tony Romo is Done!

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
We came back because we took the ball away from Romp. He threw only 16 times in the the last 3 quarters. We started to give the ball to Demarco and stopped running draw plays and we started to march right down the field.

That also set up the play action to Dez.

Then Romo started audibling again and started to stifle the offense.

We were extremely lucky to win today.

YR
first 23:47 of game
6 of 8 35 yds 0 TD 1 INT StL 21 Dal 0 43.2

last 36:13 of game
12 of 15 182 yds 2 TD 0 INT Dal 34 StL 31 156.8

kevm3

Reaction score
I still say we draft a qb in the upcoming draft. I think Romo has a bit of play in him still, but we need to have a guy sitting behind him because Romo could go down at any moment.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Wouldn't that be on Jerry then? I'm sure you wouldn't turn down a huge raise at your job, if you suck at it it's on your supervisor no?

Why do you continue to acknowledge him? Just laugh and move on.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
These days i don't tell people anything......i hide the fact that I'm a Cowboys Fan;

not like other "aauh shucks" we went 8-8 again but it wasn't Romos fault , kinda fans.....
They are like candy land people. It doesn't matter what the record shows......just look pretty and we will cheer and brag about how good you are. GOOOOOO Cowboys, that Tony Romo is soooooo good!!!

Those kind of fans are part if the clown show that Jerry Jones and this franchise has become.........
Others in the league do up even bother calling it out anymore.......

What the hell are you people cheering for ????????????????? How many times are u going to watch the same show play out???

Great! We've found our new GM. Go right out to that QB tree and pick a winner. Then go to the defense tree and get some defensive help. Then put it all together and get us to the Super Bowl.

You're just writing words with no thought or context and that's why you aren't being taken seriously. We came back from 21 down in the NFL and all you can do is tap question marks.

Nice.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
I am a Cowboys fan through and through. And it just hasn't happened for him. His fault or not, doesn't matter.

We don't win a Super Bowl with Romo. Especially now since he is in decline. So. What exactly are we holding in too ????? 8-8?????

No sir. Not me. JJ , Romo, Garret, and the rest of them should be run out of town. They can't get it done. Especially JJ.

At this point , Romo is there just to sell Drama, Tickets, and talk.........

It's disgusting. This should be his last year.....

You might oughta let 'Eva' do HER OWN Cowboys fannin' - 'cuz you're really not doin' that good of a job '4' her.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Why argue? At times Romo looks done and then he pulls a rabbit out of his butt. He needs to see the field better. When he made his trademark plays today you could see him grimacing

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
The D allowed points also not just the pick 6

The D wasn't on the field for Romo's pick 6 and the fumble put em in a tight spot. And McClain and Coleman are out. Romo surrounded by 1st round picks and still struggles... The O is stacked, the D is full of spare parts. Romo is the weak link...

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
The D wasn't on the field for Romo's pick 6 and the fumble put em in a tight spot. And McClain and Coleman are out. Romo surrounded by 1st round picks and still struggles... The O is stacked, the D is full of spare parts. Romo is the weak link...

And they scored more points than the other team, win win

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Can take hits in the pocket

Cant throw while getting hit

Cant roll out of the pocket

Passes have no zip

Cant run for first downs

Cant read the field and find the open man for a TD

He needs to retire

He's DONE!

*note* the above is for all the tony doubters....enjoy your crow!

Romo still looks like a shell of himself.

He's getting better though... Hopefully this is just rust and eventually he's back to playing like himself.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Bus driver don't bring back their teams to win a game by scoring in 5 straight possessions. Watch the game without having your blinders on.

Without Carter's pick 6 we lose this game...