Sarek

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Yep I am also here from that other board which is politically insane. Yes its me , and I don't like Romo being the QB of the Dallas Cowboys, its nothing personal I just don't like it, and I don't want to debate about it I just want it to be over with.

I wont post that Romo sux unless you post some stupid **** first.

If you post like your the king then I will make you a peasant.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Pleased to meet ya, don't forget my name, lol, just a little musical lyric. Happy to be here hope it all works out for the team and I. Thanks for the response.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Pleased to meet ya, don't forget my name, lol, just a little musical lyric. Happy to be here hope it all works out for the team and I. Thanks for the response.
Hi i'm a Romoholic pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Is it me or is this a mass exodus? Was that old board rigged with favoritism? The mods on the old board seemed way to picky and this new admin seems like more of the same.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is it me or is this a mass exodus? Was that old board rigged with favoritism? The mods on the old board seemed way to picky and this new admin seems like more of the same.
Ya just can't not make waves, can ya? Ya haven't been here two posts and you're calling the mods out and you don't even know these guys. But it is nice to see you're still turning royalty into beggars.

It's not a mass exodus, plenty of good posters will stay behind, but there are some of us that won't stand for out brethren to be disrespected. They own it but we built it.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Ya just can't not make waves, can ya? Ya haven't been here two posts and you're calling the mods out and you don't even know these guys. But it is nice to see you're still turning royalty into beggars.

It's not a mass exodus, plenty of good posters will stay behind, but there are some of us that won't stand for out brethren to be disrespected. They own it but we built it.

Maybe you should reread, I called out the mods on the other board. Why in the hell would I call out these mods when I don't even know them? If you love the other board so much then go back there.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score

Blame it on the drinking and ill forget about it.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Nice to see you haven't changed, still have that reading comprehension problem and needing a sense of humor transplant. Maybe one from a **** concentration camp commander would be an improvement?

"This new admin" was that a reference to here or there? I may have misconstrued your post. If it was there than it is not more of the same but something new, which is why some of us, them there brethren's, are here. If I misinterpreted your post, then I do apologize and consider me your first groveling peasant.

Apology accepted, I never had any beef with you. It's all good in my book. Were all Cowboy fans some just like other players more then others, no biggie.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Apology accepted, I never had any beef with you. It's all good in my book. Were all Cowboy fans some just like other players more then others, no biggie.
LMAO, you had many beefs with me, you must not recall them. S'ok, we'll all start anew.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Those beefs were just about Romo. We still both like the same team, do we not?

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Heads up, those splinters on that bench are nasty. I'm still picking them out.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Hey Sarek, since You got to this refugee camp for DCcom asylum seekers 1st, did You save Us a tent?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey Sarek, since You got to this refugee camp for DCcom asylum seekers 1st, did You save Us a tent?
I'm setting up a still. Need some corn, anybody got any corn? If not, I can use potatoes or raisins. If I use both, it'll take some extra aging.....about 20 minutes.