Sarek

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sarek pulled a Romo here this week. Three plays, and then sidelined.

Now he's back in all pro form for the regular season but nobody knows how long it will last.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Sarek pulled a Romo here this week. Three plays, and then sidelined.

Now he's back in all pro form for the regular season but nobody knows how long it will last.

The unknown is mysterious.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I don't like Romo being the QB of the Dallas Cowboys, its nothing personal I just don't like it, and I don't want to debate about it I just want it to be over with.

Seems this board has some voodoo.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm setting up a still. Need some corn, anybody got any corn? If not, I can use potatoes or raisins. If I use both, it'll take some extra aging.....about 20 minutes.
Sorry, no corn. Best I can offer is some moonshine, but why would you want that in your still?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kinda not gettin' me today, eh CC? :p
Awwww, this whole Romo thing has me discombobulated. I was planning on hitting on his old lady but now he's gonna be hanging around the house all mopey and she'll feel sorry for him. I felt this was my season and I'll be damned if he isn't back in the recliner and in the way.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Awwww, this whole Romo thing has me discombobulated. I was planning on hitting on his old lady but now he's gonna be hanging around the house all mopey and she'll feel sorry for him. I felt this was my season and I'll be damned if he isn't back in the recliner and in the way.
LOL....Maybe by October.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
80 posts no like button, something is definitely broken, maybe its my vision.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I gave you a like maybe you can share it or it may fix your button

Londonboy

Reaction score
80 posts no like button, something is definitely broken, maybe its my vision.
No sign of mine either, I'm starting to feel like one of those Aliens in District 9, do I at least get some cat food?

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
No sign of mine either, I'm starting to feel like one of those Aliens in District 9, do I at least get some cat food?
That was Peter Jackson film? I never got into that one much but my brother kept telling me its awesome. Maybe ill try watch it again one day.

Last edited:

Londonboy

Reaction score
That was Peter Jackson film? I never got into that one much but my brother kept telling me its awesome. Maybe ill try watch it again one day.
It's a great movie, well worth a look.