Video: SAS and Bayless discuss Weeden signing

JDSTAR

Reaction score
Not at all a Skip fan, but he made points that give me a little hope in the signing. I agree with SAS that this should be a non topic outside of Cowboy nation, but every other word was garbage.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
It's a mere attempt to squash anything positive for those who still consider the Cowboys as THEIR TEAM. That's all it is; a ploy to get you to differ. Y'all that are weak minded do what you want. I know what team I still love and root for, regardless!

Mrdude108

Corleone
Reaction score
Yeah this signing is not a big deal but the Cowboys sign a big name QB regardless of his skill or the current QB and it's a story. Personally I like it, didn't at first but the money is nothing, no guarantees unless he makes the team, some insurance if Orton retires, an arm for training camp with Romo recovering, first round talent. No big deal. No risk. No story.

DuDa

Reaction score
This is getting out of control. If we resigned Nick Stephens, it wouldn't even hit KFFL. Same thing, just bigger name.

ceerrece

Reaction score
It's a big issue because it's Dallas, and because Weeden play so poorly in Cleveland, plain and simple.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
It's a mere attempt to squash anything positive for those who still consider the Cowboys as THEIR TEAM. That's all it is; a ploy to get you to differ. Y'all that are weak minded do what you want. I know what team I still love and root for, regardless!

Like is way too polite of a word to express the way I feel about this post. My sister just called me and said ... "Yahoo just reported that the Cowboys signed Weeden to take over for Romo next year." I asked her, "did you know Romo had a baby yesterday?" She said no. That's because Yahoo didn't report that because these are the facts and what you're calling me about is a bunch of bull. She had the nerve to ask me: "is this his first baby?". Somebody shoot me, right now. She's a poser.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Weeden is a bum, plain and simple. He wouldn't beat out Stephen McGee.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah this signing is not a big deal but the Cowboys sign a big name QB regardless of his skill or the current QB and it's a story. Personally I like it, didn't at first but the money is nothing, no guarantees unless he makes the team, some insurance if Orton retires, an arm for training camp with Romo recovering, first round talent. No big deal. No risk. No story.

Remember those who openly questioned if we were still relevant last fall? We still are. Even (as you correctly pointed out) if there is no story.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Remember those who openly questioned if we were still relevant last fall?

Only relevant if the topic is hoopla, hype, off-season headlines, marketing, Ol' Jerry, .. etc.

Not when the subject is wins/losses and playoff performance, .. or playoff wins/losses.
We simply are no longer in that conversation, .. have not been for a looooong time.

I wish we were, but we're not.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Like is way too polite of a word to express the way I feel about this post. My sister just called me and said ... "Yahoo just reported that the Cowboys signed Weeden to take over for Romo next year." I asked her, "did you know Romo had a baby yesterday?" She said no. That's because Yahoo didn't report that because these are the facts and what you're calling me about is a bunch of bull. She had the nerve to ask me: "is this his first baby?". Somebody shoot me, right now. She's a poser.

Good to see ya again! Nice to see you setting family straight. Unfortunately the offseason is just too damn long.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score

Spot on.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Not sure what's worse.... Debating a backup qb signing or caring what Skip an Stephen A. have to say.