Video: SAS and Bayless discuss Weeden signing

Doomsday101

Reaction score
these 2 are about as worthless as you can get, they are not athletes may as well work for the weather channel so that they can be right at least some of the time.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Hopefully hes a Cowboy for 2 years and never plays a down for us, unless he can hold on a FG.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Good to see ya again! Nice to see you setting family straight. Unfortunately the offseason is just too damn long.

Thanks. Good to be seen. I've tried the rest .... they don't measure up to the best.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
these 2 are about as worthless as you can get, they are not athletes may as well work for the weather channel so that they can be right at least some of the time.

Not to defend this nonsense, but....
Steven A was a bball player and played for Clarence Gaines.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Not to defend this nonsense, but....
Steven A was a bball player and played for Clarence Gaines.

Yeah small school basketball player outside of that the people here with their own views and their own opinions are about as qualified to have their own shows as these 2 morons.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Yeah small school basketball player outside of that the people here with their own views and their own opinions are about as qualified to have their own shows as these 2 morons.

So thats why we get Screamin A and Skippy vids posted? They are on par with Clown Zone posters?

jrumann59

Reaction score
It's a big issue because it's Dallas, and because Weeden play so poorly in Cleveland, plain and simple.

That really does not mean much. How many 1st round QBs has cleveland laid to waste since being brought back to the NFL, hell how many QBs have gone to cleveland to die.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Only relevant if the topic is hoopla, hype, off-season headlines, marketing, Ol' Jerry, .. etc.

Not when the subject is wins/losses and playoff performance, .. or playoff wins/losses.
We simply are no longer in that conversation, .. have not been for a looooong time.

I wish we were, but we're not.

Agreed. I'm not sure how any could debate this with a straight face.

sideon

Reaction score
Funny how they had a segment on the Weeden signing knowing it was a blah deal, yet the Boys sign Melton who if healthy will be a big factor for the team and they say nothing about it. It proves that the show is a joke and they will never say anything positive about the Cowboys, they just highlight the bad so SAS can go on his unfunny rant about them. BTW: He says the same ish for 15mins, can't they just play an old recording?

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
At first I was picturing a stamped envelope talking to Skip, then I though that was silly. The stamped envelope actually has some cents to back it up.

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
No boos or high 5's? ******! My attention whoring education went all wrong.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I don't think there's any question that Weeden didn't get the kind of support in Cleveland that he'll more than likely have in Big D. He was forced to adjust to a new Bengals offense in 2013, so it's not at all surprising that he wasn't able to play at his 2012 level. I'm not declaring him a shoe-in to ever become a starter in Dallas but I think his chances of success aren't non-existent by any means.