Video: SAS and Bayless go at it over J. Allen signing w/ Dallas

Nav22

Reaction score

The fact that you obviously value these two morons' opinions to the point where you regularly post their "debates" on this site says so very much about you and how seriously your own opinions should be taken. Thanks for confirming what most of us already knew.

dstovall5

Reaction score
I thought we signed Jared Allen ... I was feeling happy, then I seen it was just these 2 clowns "debating" over something that hasn't even happened.

coult44

Reaction score
Let him go to SEA and get a ring, i care more about my team building for a 5yr window instead of a 1yr pipe dream.

So, does that mean we will contend in 6 years? Six? That means a 24 year process right?

Zordon

Reaction score
The fact that you obviously value these two morons' opinions to the point where you regularly post their "debates" on this site says so very much about you and how seriously your own opinions should be taken. Thanks for confirming what most of us already knew.

I post them for entertainment value. Get a grip dude.

cmoney23

Reaction score
Jesus, I haven't seen this "show" in years! This is TV now?? People watch this CRAP? No wonder "fans" are so DUMB!

:confused:

burmafrd

Reaction score
Jesus, I haven't seen this "show" in years! This is TV now?? People watch this CRAP? No wonder "fans" are so DUMB!

:confused:

what is really sad is that it is not even the worst thing you will find on TV nowadays. Far from it.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Jared Allen wants to make the going rate, win a Super Bowl and add to what should be a HOF career.

So he's not going to get the going rate and if he does go to Seattle and possibly win a SB, which is never guaranteed in this league. Than he would most likely be a situational player on that team.

Believe me, Jared Allen wants to add another 20 - 30 sacks onto his overall career numbers to cement his name upon the list of all time greatest pass rushers.

Plus the man is a Texan.

Believe me, if Jerry offered Allen the $ he wanted, Allen would already be here.

I think Allen comes here and Jerry gets him on a decent deal.

Let me just say I despise Bayless with a passion, absolutely the biggest tool. Rake nailed it on this but the order is out sequence. Allen wants to protect his HOF legacy which includes as many sacks as he can get before he retires as a starter. He wants a Superbowl which can never be guaranteed with any team and he wants to be paid out of respect, not because he doesn't have enough.

I couldn't agree with Bayless but...........well, Bayless is a tool and that is being kind..