Sat Wildcard #2: Colts vs Jets Game thread

DallasKnight

Reaction score
And how about that Nick Folk kicking a pressure Playoff game winning, no time left on the clock, kick?

SharutoX

I Love Quiznos
Reaction score
man revis island does exist, shut down reggie wayne.

CRAZY WEEKEND, both superbowl teams out in the first round

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
You knew the Colts were screwed after that big return by Cromartie. That was the last thing they could let happen.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
That FG made me feel sick. I had the same look payton had when they called a timeout. I still dont understand it.

Nirvana

Reaction score
Could not have been more entertained by the games today. Good stuff.

88ZONE

Reaction score
Nick Folk nice job! Why did you have to screw it up here in Big D? I swear there is a curse here with kickers.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Folk made a 30 yard field goal. Whoop-de-freakin-doo. He's still far from reliable.

Little Jr

Reaction score
I will never understand the prevent d. Your d has been working all game the teams go to the prevent and the other team just drives down the feild. Both teams did it at the end of this game it both go scored on.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Little Jr;3791806 said:
I will never understand the prevent d. Your d has been working all game the teams go to the prevent and the other team just drives down the feild. Both teams did it at the end of this game it both go scored on.
didn't look like the Colts were in prevent

johnny utah

bbgun;3791790 said:
You knew the Colts were screwed after that big return by Cromartie. That was the last thing they could let happen.

Yeah,that was the play of the game.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Is there a good explanation for why the Colts called a timeout when the Jets were willing to kick a 49 yard fg after that 2 yard run?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
StylisticS;3791823 said:
Is there a good explanation for why the Colts called a timeout when the Jets were willing to kick a 49 yard fg after that 2 yard run?

I was just like Manning, I looked at my brother and said "What the hell"???

Man, if Garrett ever pulled some crap like that in a playoff game he would be roasted alive by fans and the media.

Alweezy

Reaction score
StylisticS;3791823 said:

I don't think you'll find a good explanation. My only thought was, maybe he's playying for the fumble or miraculous turnover because there really wasn't any other reason to use the timeout then.

dback

Reaction score
Little Jr;3791806 said:

They weren't in prevent. They were playing man on the outside and rushing more than a few. Their corners flat out sucked and the Jets knew it. Even Collinsworth and ol' Dubious in the booth knew where the ball was going to go.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Have a friend who went to the game. He sent me text last night complaining that Cromartie was tackling WR's before the ball got there all game long and was pissed they never called it. Now, I don't recall any replays really showing that. Anyone else see that?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
88ZONE;3791796 said:
Nick Folk nice job! Why did you have to screw it up here in Big D? I swear there is a curse here with kickers.

You realize the Jets were about to cut him a few weeks ago right?

He's been even more inconsistent than Buehler was this yr.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
DanteEXT;3792113 said:
Have a friend who went to the game. He sent me text last night complaining that Cromartie was tackling WR's before the ball got there all game long and was pissed they never called it. Now, I don't recall any replays really showing that. Anyone else see that?

yes, I was there, and I can recall at least twice he did that, it was ridic. Also, on the running into the kicker, the guy was pushed! And finally, the last play before the FG, the WR pushed off. only MA gets called for that. The colts lost the game, they played conservatively all game, and Jim Caldwell is not a good game manager. But, the refs did them no favors either.