Saturday Afternoon Game Thread

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
While it kills winning the division, sadly Buffalo is only a game ahead of them for the 6th seed as it is right now.

right. I dont really count buffalo they have miami twice and new england. sounds like 1-2 to me.

Its about Tenn, baltimore, SD and Oakland.

baltimore has cleveland, indy and cincy. I think they win all 3 although I could see Cincy giving them a hard time because they usually do.

tenn could lose to the rams and jax making them 9-7 and they lost to oakland.

However oak needs to leap from sd for the final spot. SD should kill the jets next week making them 8-7. Final game is home to the raiders. SD beat the raiders the first time.

Really tough for oakland considering they have Dallas and at Philly up next.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
right. I dont really count buffalo they have miami twice and new england. sounds like 1-2 to me.

Its about Tenn, baltimore, SD and Oakland.

baltimore has cleveland, indy and cincy. I think they win all 3 although I could see Cincy giving them a hard time because they usually do.

tenn could lose to the rams and jax making them 9-7 and they lost to oakland.

However oak needs to leap from sd for the final spot. SD should kill the jets next week making them 8-7. Final game is home to the raiders. SD beat the raiders the first time.

Really tough for oakland considering they have Dallas and at Philly up next.

As long as they have a chance, it's any given Sunday to me.... lol

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I don't watch any non-Cowboy games, but I saw the scores and noticed Detroit won....................ofcourse:facepalm:

When you have to rely on the sorry arse Bears to help you get into the playoffs..............well, you really don't deserve to go