Saturday Afternoon Game Thread

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just a bit.

Really? There are necessarily a lot of moving pieces there with six teams or so and 3 games left each, but I could see any of those outcomes easily playing out other than the ones that have DET beating GB or CAR.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Dallas doesn't win this.

Pretty sure Dallas loses this as well.

Atlanta/carolina aren't really 3-way ties since they do division tie-breakers first.

So we lose all tie breakers with Carolina and Atlanta?

if that is right then there are no tie breakers we can win is what you are telling me?

Last edited:

Kevinicus

Reaction score
So we lose all tie breakers with Carolina and Atlanta?

if that is right then there are no tie breakers we can win is what you are telling me?

No. We would win tie breakers with Carolina if it comes to it.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
So backup safety for the Chargers gets hurt and his woman jumps out of the stands onto the sidelines.

It's a different world.

Bring back the XFL.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Speaking of Mitchell does anyone follow old player tweets on Twitter? The one they shared of Mitchell from 2011 is funny. Can’t post it hear.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Is this really too much to ask?

217y6j.jpg

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Can't stand watching Alex Smith play he can complete passes on first, 2nd and third downs and still not get a first down.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Is this really too much to ask?

217y6j.jpg

if Dallas could somehow get it to Dallas going to LA i would be really excited. Not too excited about going to new orleans.

Dallas at LA vs a team with very little playoff experience in a stadium filled with cowboys fans with a chance for revenge would be perfect.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I wonder if the charger players will do their group picture like they've been doing the past 5 games?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
So this chiefs game essentially kills the raiders chances in the postseason doesn't it? I know they are still in the wild card hunt but I wonder what kind of effort we get from the Raiders tomorrow night.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
So this chiefs game essentially kills the raiders chances in the postseason doesn't it? I know they are still in the wild card hunt but I wonder what kind of effort we get from the Raiders tomorrow night.

While it kills winning the division, sadly Buffalo is only a game ahead of them for the 6th seed as it is right now.