Saturday Divisional Games Thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Be nice to see a different team, I'd love to get them in a re-match.
The Super Bowl ratings would take a hit if Jacksonville makes the Super Bowl. Personally, I would rather beat a better team in the Super Bowl than Jacksonville.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Chiefs played about the same as we did last year vs San Francisco. The difference? 0 penalties compared to our 9 or 10 already by this point.

Check that, they have 1 false start.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
After 27 years I'd be thrilled to beat any team in a Super Bowl.
I hear you, but no assurances we would beat Jacksonville. I would feel a whole lot worse losing to them in the Super Bowl than anyone else in the AFC. If we lost to KC or Buffalo we wouldn’t feel as sick.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
How did these clowns drop 40 on us? Won’t be sad to see DQ go.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Jaguars on offense on blowing it. Even with a limpy Mahomes, it's hard to expect that any defense is going to hold him to 17 points all game long.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I think i heard at some point this week that the Philly parking lot was opening at 1PM.

Not sure how many Giants fans got tickets and what not, but that's a lot of pregame drinking time.

Bound to be fights in the lot/stadium and post game.

Get your popcorn ready? :popcorn::laugh:

Londonboy

Reaction score
The Super Bowl ratings would take a hit if Jacksonville makes the Super Bowl. Personally, I would rather beat a better team in the Super Bowl than Jacksonville.
If the Cowboys make it to the SB I'll be happy to play anybody, revenge against the Jags would be nice, breaking Buffalo's heart yet again would be funny.