Saturday Divisional Games Thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Interesting Jags strategy- keep giving ball back to Mahones. Pederson losing game with his play calling. Chiefs were beatable
However, you still have to execute and they’re not executing. The game isn’t over yet.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
That was an absolute laser from Lawrence to Zay Jones on the big pass. Have been really impressed with this kid, he’s got as much arm talent as anyone.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Why not? He’s tough, he’s not an over the top showboat, he’s an incredible talent… Don’t see why people don’t like him aside from the fact he’s not on their team.
People do like him, and I think he draws moderate ratings, but not HUGE ratings. The big ratings hits are the Cowboys, Tom Brady, Steelers, and Packers.

He'll get his 40 million viewers if he makes it to the Super Bowl but a match up like Cowboys/Steelers is gonna break the bank.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Why not? He’s tough, he’s not an over the top showboat, he’s an incredible talent… Don’t see why people don’t like him aside from the fact he’s not on their team.
Totally agree. Mahomes is a top notch exciting QB to watch and he's not limited to any certain age group of fans.

zeke21

Reaction score
Jags right in this game.

Mahomes carrying injury could be a big game changer on AFC side.

Pentagruel

Reaction score
Henne was doing better than this gimpy Mahomes to be honest. I really don’t see any point to playing him in this state, especially since there’s increased risk of serious injury.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
The Jags are earning serious respect.

Our loss to them doesn’t look nearly so bad now.

Pederson with mad coaching skills.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He is also the son of a baseball player people from my generation watched growibg up