Saturday Divisional Games Thread

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
To bad Washington's coach didn't realize they were still in contention for a playoff spot. Washington would of given them a way tougher game.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I didn’t want to beat my chest about it on here, but it’s absolutely baffling everyone was buying into the Giants hype going into this game. We were the best team in football until Jalen got hurt, and he’s had 5 weeks to recover. While the giants barely had a better season DVOA than Minnesota. This is going as everyone should have expected

Cydios

Reaction score
Giants average 21.4 points per game. Umm.. Eagles about to have that in 1 quarter

T-RO

Reaction score
Remember when people after last week said he was the 2nd best QB in the division? lmao! He's not even better than Cooper Rush. His ceiling is to be Cooper Rush. He's not good.
If the QBs swapped teams I suspect the Jones led Eagles would be leading right now.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They had a tough time beating Cooper Rush at home.
They did give us down by 20 points. We fought back, but our defense isn’t what it was then. Yes, it looked good last week but I’m still not sold on it.

ScalperX

Reaction score
I don’t know. Maybe those games against the packers and jaguars could have made the difference.
Well sure. I’m just saying… not sure if you remember the teams Dallas has had to play in years past when they had a first round bye… but it was never this easy.

Alweezy

Reaction score
Last week I saw Trevor Lawrence overcome 4 INT in a game, so I'm done calling games over as long as their's time on the clock, who knows what will happen if Giants can just get off the field and start over from scratch.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
If the QBs swapped teams I suspect the Jones led Eagles would be leading right now.
But he isn't. I won't argue to hypotheticals that have no way to be proven.

Daniel Jones on the Giants isn't a good QB. Giants aren't that good of a team.