Saturday Divisional Games Thread

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
They did give us down by 20 points. We fought back, but our defense isn’t what it was then. Yes, it looked good last week but I’m still not sold on it.
Tank Lawrence better show up tomorrow:mad:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Last week I saw Trevor Lawrence overcome 4 INT in a game, so I'm done calling games over as long as their's time on the clock, who knows what will happen if Giants can just get off the field and start over from scratch.
TOs can turn a tide fast. Giants need some. Not one. Some.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
But he isn't. I won't argue to hypotheticals that have no way to be proven.

Daniel Jones on the Giants isn't a good QB. Giants aren't that good of a team.

Gotta see jones with more weapons to be honest. Good thing though they have to pay him and Barkley after year, kinda stuck in that respect.

Alweezy

Reaction score
I didn’t want to beat my chest about it on here, but it’s absolutely baffling everyone was buying into the Giants hype going into this game. We were the best team in football until Jalen got hurt, and he’s had 5 weeks to recover. While the giants barely had a better season DVOA than Minnesota. This is going as everyone should have expected
*proceeds to beat his chest...*

Blackspider214

Reaction score
They did give us down by 20 points. We fought back, but our defense isn’t what it was then. Yes, it looked good last week but I’m still not sold on it.
Yeah, Rush gave them 3-4 turnovers early. Once those ceased, they did zero on offense until the very end with a long drive that put us away. Is that supposed to be impressive?

kramskoi

Reaction score
I didn’t want to beat my chest about it on here, but it’s absolutely baffling everyone was buying into the Giants hype going into this game. We were the best team in football until Jalen got hurt, and he’s had 5 weeks to recover. While the giants barely had a better season DVOA than Minnesota. This is going as everyone should have expected
They have been outmatched against the Eagles the entire year. I thought they had the best chance of an upset last week and they did just that against Minnesota. But beat the Eagles at home with two weeks to prepare? Nope.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
That makes it 4th and 2 with that bobble. They mark where you have possession.